Wiki site of KotOR2

Hi, does anybody know if there's a wiki website about KotOR2? Currently, I'm trying to figure out what're the formulas behind those "numbers". For example, when the character hold two-handed weapons, the equipment interface will tell you how much the Attack Bonus of each weapon is. So what I wanna know is how are those Attack Bonuses being calculated?

Well, I know that the game adopt a system which is similar to D20 system. But there're still many minor differences between them. I remember somebody used to put a wiki website here, which include every single piece of information about this game. But I can find it out unfortunatelly. So, anybody knows? I appreciate in advance. :rolleyes:

For example, when the character hold two-handed weapons, the equipment interface will tell you how much the Attack Bonus of each weapon is.

Typo: I mean, two weapons at the same time, not a two-handed weapon :rolleyes:

Actually, any information is welcome. I can't find too much on the web elsewhere.

You could try a game faq guide on K2 by Dan Simpson and look for it using a search engine. It deals with some stats in terms of weapon damage although it may not show breakdown stats for equipped weapons.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You could try a game faq guide on K2 by Dan Simpson and look for it using a search engine. It deals with some stats in terms of weapon damage although it may not show breakdown stats for equipped weapons.

Thanks vaxen. Actually I just read his faq the other day. It's quite a good one, but a deeper explanation about the rules is still what I'm looking for.

For example, when the character hold two-handed weapons, the equipment interface will tell you how much the Attack Bonus of each weapon is.

Typo: I mean, two weapons at the same time, not a two-handed weapon :(

Actually, any information is welcome. I can't find too much on the web elsewhere.

Yes there calculated, i could tell you but i think im on the verge of getting caroul tunler!

• 1 month later...

There is this one, and there's another one which is specific.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Been to gamebanshee.com before a year ago, and they cover specific parts of both K1 and K2. Things like force power costs, durations, descriptions, weapon damage, skills and generally statistics are covered comprehensively. Might want to take a look at it at least once. Found their guide for Trayus core battle easy to understand.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Probably bynna's avatar.

On another level, Wiki sources provide general summative info about SW, as far as I can think of.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I always enjoy reading them. I have even summed up a document regarding all the chronicles, characters, worlds and vehicles by getting the text from the official sites of K1 and K2 and Wookieepeida.

I dont find it efficient and reliable because there is the "Edit" button, and if you say that Wiki makes often checks on them I dont see how they could check every single page, that would be impossible for they have pages based on anything probabally millions of things, People could edit the most minor of things where people wouldnt even find out.

Wookieepedia does have a bunch of people who work at keeping it a reliable source

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Thread pruned. Those that spam too much get private messages from moderators.

Now lets return to topic.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Often right information, since

A) Updaters are dedicated

B) You can subscribe to topics

Of course this doesn't mean that the information can't be biased, that's why one can't quote Wikis.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds