17 terror suspects arrested in Toronto

Atreides

Well done dudes ;)

Link.

TORONTO - Canadian authorities said Saturday they had foiled plans for terrorist attacks in southern Ontario with the arrests of 17 people who were "inspired by al-Qaida."

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said they had arrested 12 male adults and five youths on terrorism-related charges, including plotting attacks with explosives on Canadian targets. The suspects were either citizens or residents of Canada and had trained together, they said.

"This group took steps to acquire three tons of ammonium nitrate and other components necessary to create explosive devices," said assistant Royal Canadian Mounted Police commissioner Mike McDonell.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Well done dudes  ;)

Link.

TORONTO - Canadian authorities said Saturday they had foiled plans for terrorist attacks in southern Ontario with the arrests of 17 people who were "inspired by al-Qaida."

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said they had arrested 12 male adults and five youths on terrorism-related charges, including plotting attacks with explosives on Canadian targets. The suspects were either citizens or residents of Canada and had trained together, they said.

"This group took steps to acquire three tons of ammonium nitrate and other components necessary to create explosive devices," said assistant Royal Canadian Mounted Police commissioner Mike McDonell.

The CN tower is safe! :D :D For now... :blink:

EDIT: I made it so it makes sense.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Washington is not in southern Ontario, Craigboy2.

Than what does Canada have? I know they have something tall and point. I think it might be in Toronto.

EDIT: It's the CN Tower.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Thats right Terrorists. Don't **** with Canada

team_gallery25.jpg

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Three tons of nitrates? You better be happy they got caught now. That would make a big bang.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Turns out they were planning to hit a whole whack of targets, which is why they had so much. CN Tower, Peace Tower and Parliament, Toronto Stock Exchange... damn. Sucks to be them, their 2 years of planning screwed.

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

i think that usa, england, canada and technologically developed countries like them all know the places terrorists hide'n performing theatral actions to raise the antiphaty over Islam.i cannot think of a country which has spy satellites makin'em able to see even the number of hair follicles on a suspects or terrorist's balls r so weak'n defenceless.im sure in areas like 51st area of usa, they develop much more 'effective'' technologies to watch'n learn everything on earth.as a conclusion, this news is a part of an antiIslamic theatral propoganda.as it is on a british-american channel, i dont have a doubt.your IQ lvl is not able to think even that why BBC or CNN r ''always'' the 1st ones to announce such bullcrap?r all of the other communicators s0xx0rers?after seeing the IQ lvl of the presidents of those companies' countries, i dont think so and a company of such a low IQed country can never be so clever to pick those news first.conscious propoganda at all.thats a pity for those terrorists to be used like puppets by low IQed ppl.

EDIT:im surprised that the bush thread has been locked after seeing the dutch thread being allowed for days w the nasty stuff in it.also being flamed by numerous ppl last year w words 'homo' and pics added to those insults didnt cause the thread ive involved to be locked.i cant deny that it came to me a little 'double standarded'

EDIT2:im aware that this post made me anticipated like a british hater, however it is not so as im not a racist.i like nirvana, iron maiden'n other british bands as i also like some american bands like metallica. i even like the armenian-american band system of a down.i met cool british ppl on internet, however politics r completely different.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

i cannot think of a country which has spy satellites makin'em able to see even the number of hair follicles on a suspects or terrorist's balls r so weak'n defenceless.

Wait, so you are saying that you can't think of any countries that have spy sattelites, and that terrorist's balls are weak and defensless?

What?

i like nirvana, iron maiden'n other british bands as i also like some american bands like metallica.

Yep, love that British band from Seattle.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This is what my friend on IM had to say:

Friend: Ah Turks

ConvoKiller87: You are familiar with the Turks?

ConvoKiller87: This is my first run-in with them.

Friend: one of my closest friends is half Turk

Friend: they are a hilarious nation

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

this news is a part of an antiIslamic theatral propoganda.

The problem is that good honest peaceloving muslims don't stand up for themselves and try to distance themselves and their religion from these nutjobs. And because they just stand back and let these guys speak for them the world just sees Islam, the "religion of peace" as more along the lines of Megatron's motto. Peace through Tyranny.

I just had to get that Transformers quote in there once I thought of it.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Wait, so you are saying that you can't think of any countries that have spy sattelites, and that terrorist's balls are weak and defensless?

do u claim that canada doesnt use spy satellites?

Yep, love that British band from Seattle.

i have to say that discussing nirvana is completely off-topic, however i shall talk alittle'bout the popularly admitted identity of nirvana:

...When Cobain was eleven he heard and was captivated by the Britain's Sex Pistols and after their self-destruction Cobain and friend Krist Novoselic continued to listen to the wave of British bands including Joy Division the nihilistic post-punk band that some say Nirvana are directly descended from in form of mood, melody and lyrical quality...

...In Britain Nirvana received a lot of recognition and in 1991 their contract was bought out by Geffen, they signed to the mega-label, the first non-mainstream band to do so. Two and a half years after Nirvana's first C.D. Bleach was released they released Nevermind, a series of different, crunching, screaming songs that along with it's first single Smells Like Teen Spirit would propel Nirvana to mainstream stardom...

the source is www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/ Nirvana-Biography/28A0B3BA78E3DB7B4825682D0002E484

Kurt Cobain's being born in seattle does not make nirvana an american band as they were under the 'heavy effect' of british metal.moreover their being worldwide popular was cuz of their being popular in england.so calling nirvana as an 'american' band does not make sense as they did not earn their 'real' popularity at usa.usa was one of teh last countries realizing that there was a band called nirvana within their borders.

-snip-

why do u think that i am racist?what do u think can i use as an abreviation if i am to talk about british or american politics?do u want me to say BP or AP?there is a company called 'British Patrol' and another one called 'Associated Press' dont u think this is a sign of low IQ?have a mention i hate 'british ppl' or 'american ppl' my overall talk was 'bout poltics'n was clear however uve lacked the intellectual capacity of understandin it even if u saw my 'antiracist' comments'bout british ppl.i think your IQlvl is below teenage.

Let me guess. The Zionists controllers are behind it, right?

this statement is the proof for that your whole knowledge'bout Islam depends on the fake antiIslamic propoganda sites otherwise tell me, how could u make such a statement?have we talked before about this subject?do u think those sionits control canada?r u sionit?where is teh source of yo info'bout sinoits?were 'u' behind teh invasions in middle east?what is sionit?

Friend: Ah Turks

ConvoKiller87: You are familiar with the Turks?

ConvoKiller87: This is my first run-in with them.

Friend: one of my closest friends is half Turk

Friend: they are a hilarious nation

this statement completely is 'racist'.yo name is like a chinese man.i didnt know chines were turkhater racists.how'n why the hell do u hate turks?have turkey set a country in china?has turkey invaded china or something?

moreover, u r completely off-topic as uve made racist comments about turks.let me remind u that our subject is canada'n those terrorists arrested there.were they turks?otherwise uve farted'n went completely off-topic.i see going off-topic as a sign for being lowIQed

The problem is that good honest peaceloving muslims don't stand up for themselves and try to distance themselves and their religion from these nutjobs. And because they just stand back and let these guys speak for them the world just sees Islam, the "religion of peace" as more along the lines of Megatron's motto. Peace through Tyranny

what do u mean by ''try to distance themselves ''how the bloody hell shall the muslims distance themselves?do u know teh 'distance' of middle east to usa or britain.do u mean by 'distance' '@11 mVsl!ms sh0V!d gO tO ^^@rs'.im sure that even if they go to 'andromeda', those american'n british antiIslamic Muslim haters(i dont know if this includes fenqhuanq as he claimed im a racist wo any scientific proofs) goes to there after 2000 yrs w their spaceships'n try to kill'em there after a bloody invasion like the one took place in iraq.it is obvious to see it.moreover im sure they'd set a second israelian country on that star sytem where Muslims live as there r scientific proofs for that they did in the past such things.

I just had to get that Transformers quote in there once I thought of it.

ud better ontinue watching cartoons like ransformers as your age group is way below to talk about politics.u make no sense w such kiddish comments.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

I'd have loved to have been present at the meetingw here they put in the procurement request for those satellites.

Pres: What's this? 'Satellite with enhanced vision capabilities.' You've tabled 4 billion USD for this. What is it for?

General: Yessir. That's for looking at their balls.

Pres: Balls? Whose balls?

General: The terrorists.

Pres: Whatever for?

General: To see if they're weak.

Pres: And we can tell that by their balls?

General: Not quite, sir. This is a bit technical, but basically we have to count the hairs. Currently its a quantum leap beyond any existing technology, hence the price. But it will be worth it.

Pres: You wouldn't rather have another couple of hundred thousand troops?

General: Nossir. Our experience in Iraq has taught us the public won't accept manual inspections.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.