The Voices 4 Kotor2

I hope there are several people (or one dude who can change his voice really well) to do the main character's voice (he DOES say stuff when you select him), depending on his light or dark tendencies.

Aside from that... I don't care about anyone specific, so long as they do a good job. But I'd like Obsidian to know that I'm always available! B)

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

I hope there are several people (or one dude who can change his voice really well) to do the main character's voice (he DOES say stuff when you select him), depending on his light or dark tendencies.

Aside from that...  I don't care about anyone specific, so long as they do a good job.  But I'd like Obsidian to know that I'm always available!  B)

we are the main character

what do u mean

we are the main character

what do u mean

You know how when you select a character in your party, they say something (like "Yes?" or "I'm here.")? Well, I want the PC's (well... all characters, really) voice to reflect their alignment.

Yeah, pretty much. Except since all characters can change their alignment, it may be a bit tough to have their voices when they talk change (unless they just get totally different dialouge options). But it would be nice to have their selection notices change, at least. It's always the small things you never notice but enjoy so much.

The chick (how disrespectful  <_< ) is Jennifer Hale and she already did the wizzardess in Baldur's Gate I (forgot her name, companion of Minsc) and Fall-from-Grace and I'm sure I recognized her voice in other games.

Jennifer Hale / Bastila Shan

A seasoned actress in film, television and theater, Jennifer also has voice work experience in animations such as The Prom Queens, Mighty Ducks, Spiderman and Power Puff Girls and video games including X-Men and X2, Technu: Wrath of Heaven and Eternal Darkness. In Star Wars

The chick (how disrespectful  <_< ) is Jennifer Hale and she already did the wizzardess in Baldur's Gate I (forgot her name, companion of Minsc) and Fall-from-Grace and I'm sure I recognized her voice in other games.

sorry, the broad who did bastila shan's voice ;)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

sorry, the broad who did bastila shan's voice ;)

i know for gods sake lighten up <_<

Does anyone know who we might be getting to do voices for the game. I loved the ppl we got for kotor1.

thanks

It's still unknown to this date on who's doing the VC in KotOR II, but one should expect atleast as good, if not better VC in KotOR II though.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Jennifer Hale definitely.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Jennifer Hale also did Major Parker in Ground Control I think. I'm not sure, but I can SWEAR it's her voice.

What I'm most curious about however is:

Are we getting the same voice actors for returning characters?

I doubt that the original voice actors would sign on again if all they got was a ten line cameo appearance. Especially one as large as Jennifer Hale.