Ultimate SW game

Hello, this isn't really a KOTOR 2 thing but it is SW so my fellow obsessed friends will read it. I think there should be a game with the depth of KOTOR, the movement capabilities of Battlefront 2, and the combat features of Ep III. Tell me what you think ( and for the really creative people) maybe a title and story. Thanks.

Hello, this isn't really a KOTOR 2 thing but it is SW so my fellow obsessed friends will read it.  I think there should be a game with the depth of KOTOR, the movement capabilities of Battlefront 2, and the combat features of Ep III.  Tell me what you think ( and for the really creative people) maybe a title and story.  Thanks.

^Hopefully what will happen to KotOR3 if it ever gets into development or is decided to go ahead!

Agreed though, would be an awesome game to have all the different aspects of all the best SW games put into one place, making an ultimate SW game. One thing I would say would make it even better would be to turn the combat WoW-like, as they have implemented using both spells and using hand-to-hand combat into playing real-time awesomely well IMO.

Kotor is RPG, Ep III is hack'n'slash, Battlefront 2 is FPS.

No way

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'd sacrifice nubile women to get a good rpg, whatever the setting.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'd sacrifice nubile women to get a good rpg, whatever the setting.

is that where darkside went?

also.. I think that the game you propose would be too much of a nightmare to code and balance.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I don't want to flame you but KOTOR should never implented the combat system of episode 3 whose scrap.Battlefront 2 was a very dissapointing game for me and a FPS and a RPG like another person(Xard) said can't me mixed up. I think KOTOR 3 should not changed all in detriment of the story and plot.But that's only my opinion.

Well, K3 could have as its starting location or planet certain themes from NWN2, as fantasy and sci-fi might relate in some ways to each other. NPC interaction would be another issue to consider. A quest for finding and freeing a hostage who might join a PC subsequently would be possible, slightly like how finding Bastila was not exactly an easy task.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧