Did You Ever Wonder?

That's pretty amazing. :D

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

That's amazing! Very talanted guy and damn funny.

I was in stitches half the time.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If dance has evolved, I want my opposable dancing thumbs.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

He's brilliant!

I'm going to marry that man :p

Hi Launch. kiss.gif

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Settle down, kids. I'm not cleaning up if we get hundreds of tiny smilie babies running amok in here.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Settle down, kids. I'm not cleaning up if we get hundreds of tiny smilie babies running amok in here.

Isn't it your job, you know... as a mod? :thumbsup:

I've just checked, and apparently that is now being handled by the Department of Homeland Security.

-Elwood Blues

omg that was funny...and sadly, quite true. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

For those on slow connections, it's just this comedian doing various dancing routines to their popular tunes.

eofd2.jpg

I made a hard copy for myself...hehe...I really liked it. (especially the Brady Bunch reference)

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

For those on slow connections, it's just this comedian doing various dancing routines to their popular tunes.

eofd2.jpg

I made a hard copy for myself...hehe...I really liked it. (especially the Brady Bunch reference)

Thanks for that. :)

(My connection is just fine, but this site is blocked by the Saudi government for reasons best known to them. :) )

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

http://crimsonkeep.com/downloads/movies/ev...dance-small.avi (3.2MB)

That's about as shruken as I could make it as a quickie .avi w/out totally ruining it, it's long. :(

It'll be pretty fuzzy at media players default 100% cause that's bigger than the actual resolution size I made it (and the original flash is already fuzzy), put it at 50% zoom if you want.

Edit: the music in some media players might sputter a little, dunno why..MediaPlayer works fine tho Should be fixed.

Edited by LadyCrimson