Age of Decadence

Are you being funny or do you not know thats a picture full of empty boxes?
Each empty box represents a main story quest, and yes, it was just to show the design of the game, not to explain what it's about.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

'course you is also the guy who ain't seen mainstream game graphics you likes better than aod, so is some questions regarding your honesty/taste/sanity.

This is why it's useless to answer your rambling rants. I'm through talking to you.

I think he has a pretty good point to be honest.

No game looks nicer than this one?

• 2 weeks later...

New portraits here.

Also, Vince showed a situation where the player gets cornered in an inn room by the Imperial Guard:

53104618.jpg

"You've killed Carbo" The captain says as an explanation. "The boys here have a problem with that."

1. "It was a fair fight".

"Can't expect to fight only fair fights if you make a living killing folk, can you?" The guards draw their weapons.

2. ...

3. ...

4. [trading] ...

5. [persuasion] ...

6. [body count] ...

The graphics look sharp, eh? You look at it and you wanna start planning the fight right away. Alternatively, you can jump out of that window, if you have something against 6:1 odds.

link

i checked amazon for age of decadence, no listing.

is this game real?

or did it not actually come out?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

i checked amazon for age of decadence, no listing.

is this game real?

or did it not actually come out?

It is not out yet. Just check http://www.irontowerstudio.com/ for the latest info.

Wait, it's going to cost money? :ermm:

:rolleyes:

And they do not have dozens of programmers working to make it better daily. Welcome to indie RPG's! :p

I was just under the impression that it was like a community project or something.

So it's like Mount and Blade in it's indie-ness?

Yes it IS an actual team of people making games. Not a community project. The current teams are however a bit small, just like an indie title.