Ugo Volt

http://www.ugovolt.com/

So, this is an action adventure for PC and 360, made by those pesky Portuguese. I'm game for more dystopian settings and European games are often good. Seriously though, right now there's a bit too little info to have any kind of serious discussion.

OK, could you guys please try and not kill a thread before it hits the second page. Especially since someone might have somehting meaningful and contructive to write even after shuteye time in the States. SRSLY

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ah, heck. Nevermind it then.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

There, there, old boy. Here, have a biscuit.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thanks Walsh.

I guess there are some things worth living for.

*munches on the bisquit*

kirottu said: