LoneWolf16

seal2.jpg

mech_01.jpg

cutepuppy3.jpg

cute_kitten.p.jpg

643904964_l1.jpg

...Shut up, this doesn't make me any less of a man... :ph34r:

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Baby seal? Evil?

You truly are the incarnation of all things terrible, Hades.

More cuteness!

normal_cat_0009.jpg

istockphoto_513637_cute_puppy_in_a_basket.jpg

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

They are evil. Evil lil' things that look so cute and cuddly so that you let your guard down then WHAM! They get all evil on you. They need to be taken out... from a distance... at least 1 kilometer away otherwise their evil will get you. :blink:

The kitten pics are cool. :thumbsup:

Edited by Judge Hades

What'll it wham you with? Its cute stubby little flippers or tail? Or gnaw on you with its baby teeth? :thumbsup:

Now post something cute and furry, damn it!

baby_harp_seal.jpg

"I'm coming for you, Hades..."

- Everlast

I photoshopped this one the other day.

kitten-turkey.jpg

I googled this one just now.

Tiger15.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I also like meercats. :thumbsup:

meercatpileA.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

kitteninhand.jpg

ok...back to Crusader now..

Edited by LadyCrimson

What'll it wham you with? Its cute stubby little flippers or tail? Or gnaw on you with its baby teeth? :)

Now post something furry, damn it!

If you wish.... :)

*fires up Google*

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hmm, perhaps a rephrase is in order.

Naaah, I can trust you guys to use your judgement to glean the correct meaning behind it.

If you wish.... :)

*fires up Google*

Cheetah-Cub.jpg

I'm very disappointed in you.

- Everlast

Hmm, that doesn't seem cute and furry...

Meh...every time I'm lazy and link to something instead of upload it to my own servers...fixed.

And why do people always hold poor kittens by one hand when taking a picture?

kittyfly04.jpg

Damn, urge for new kitten growing....

Edited by LadyCrimson

I dunno why, Mrs. Crimson, but I think it might have something to do with needing a hand free to take the picture.

My kinda kitty. ^_^

Kitten%20on%20Mouse.jpg

- Everlast

Tripods ftw.

And...awwww!!! why are small furry things so darn cute.

I think I shall start up a Rights group for the Non-Cute; if left to the cute-loving (*ahem* mainly female) brigade, then the ecosystem would collapse with rapidity.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You ask for cute animal pics?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I think I shall start up an Rights group for the Non-Cute; if left to the cute-loving (*ahem* mainly female) brigade, then the ecosystem would collapse with rapidity.

I think I shall start up an Rights group for the Non-Cute;

start up an Rights

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So many professional animal pictures all kinda look the same...like they belong on a gift shop postcard/calender with a Hallmark quote. Too stock-footage, no personality to them, imo.

Not that they're not cute. Just bland. :D

kitten15.jpg

- Everlast