What's your Job? pt 2

Bokishi

Hubby's a 'network consultant' - meaning he does a little of everything in that field, or whatever needs doing at the time. He works about 20-30 hours a week.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

StartScreen.jpg

We're makng an arcade game as his years final project. Unfortunantly, weve only had 5 weeks and about

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Working on this.

Marry that Cutumisu woman and take her last name! Cutumisu is teh coolest name evars!

Kutumisu is something like "shagpussy" in Finnglese. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My job is merely a cover for my true vocation: I dress up in tights and unitard and fight crime.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Is your cloak tinted beige?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

So that was you I saved from the burning bathtub?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

i am an electrical engineer titled as a senior member of technical staff. of course, i do digital signal processing, so the "electrical" part is a bit of a misnomer since it's mostly math and software that i play with.

i'm also a student hoping to find a dissertation topic shortly. grrrr...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

So that was you I saved from the burning bathtub?

Oh, hi! :D What does the B in your crest stand for?

kirottu said:

Come now, taks. Everyone knows you're a high-profile, cigar-smoking ruthless speculator.

what kind of speculator? oh, and i HATE cigars. cigarettes, however, have been my bane for 22 years now. and rum.

taks

Ah, but that is not my job ... :-"
Considering a future as a policeman now. Gay police ftw!. =]

As long as this isn't because of the subliminal influence of the Village People. :)

Are you implying that I've been brainwashed? :shifty:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

He's implying that you are surreptitiously growing a handlebar moustache. And that's bad baaad karma.

kirottu said:

He's implying that you are surreptitiously growing a handlebar moustache. And that's bad baaad karma.

:thumbsup:

I can't grow a handlebar, on both sides of the mouth I'm hair free for whatever reason. :D

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Working on this.

It seems as though I have a webpage link that I did not know about (that goes to a 404 error naturally).  Guess which name I am? :thumbsup:"

Somehow I just knew... :thumbsup:

I do Computer Assisted Design of living room furniture. Frames.

It's even more boring than it sounds. And the pay sucks. <_<

You should have. I don't believe it's the first time I've mentioned it :)

I'm a host at an Italian restaraunt.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Mild mannered janitor.

I am often nostalgic for my old summer janitorial job at a school. I could just go off on my own for hours and clean desks, shovel mulch or mop floors. Nobody bothered me, I just received my orders at the beginning of the day from the head custodian and did my thing.

Now, people are always bothering me. Write a story about this, write a story about that. Write a story about my new business and write it just like this. We need you to get so-and-so to say this particular thing, there's the story.

Don't these people know my creativity must not be caged? :cool:

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

You should have.  I don't believe it's the first time I've mentioned it >_<

I didn't read your posts about it. At least I don't remember.

Either I haven't been here long enough or it's because I don't go in the Dev corner threads or the K2 ones anymore.

I guessed from our little friendly chats. :)

I'm working my way up to becoming pure evil incarnate.

Seriously.

I'm studying for the Bar Exam in July. And then in August, I'll become that truly evil combination of attorney and government bureaucrat.

Pleased to meet you.

The stock market kind, of course.  :D

oooooh... i was thinking like minerals or something. hehe... leave it to an engineer to overanalyze.

other than my 401-k, i don't even own any stock. wait, no, i take that back. my brother bought a share of disney for my son when he was born. i think i'm the custodian of that share. yes, one share. my youngest brother, btw, is a stockbroker.

taks