What's your Job? pt 2

Bokishi

Um...Student?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Service Pipefitter ( Journeyman Lvl III ).

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

I don't work, which is why I can come here and annoy everyone at all hours of the day and night. :cool:

Hasn't changed since last year, or the year before, or the year before...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm a full-time slacker right now, as I got fired from my previous position as a sperm donor.

In a month and a half or so, I'll fulfill my long-time dream of becoming a lowly grunt.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Student.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm a full-time slacker right now, as I got fired from my previous position as a sperm donor.

In a month and a half or so, I'll fulfill my long-time dream of becoming a lowly grunt.

That was my dream as well in high school, but it turned out that it wasn't what I had expected, too cold war era.

Now I'm employed in a kindergarden, barking orderes at kiddies. :)

Considering a future as a policeman now. Gay police ftw!. :)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Anyone see that episode of Dilbert with the giant computer with Jerry Seinfeld's voice that like, ran the world. Well, Dilbert had to win against him in chess for some reason, but he couldn't, so while he was playing against the computer, his dog unplugged it.

Oh, that computer is the cartoon version of Meta.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Working on this.

It seems as though I have a webpage link that I did not know about (that goes to a 404 error naturally).  Guess which name I am? :-"

Somehow I just knew... :lol:

I do Computer Assisted Design of living room furniture. Frames.

It's even more boring than it sounds. And the pay sucks. <_<

Nothing exciting really unless you are into that kind of stuff. Got myself a senior developer position in an Australian company. Flying down there on Tuesday (and Wednesday and Thursday).

Looking at the bright side of it, you get to see the world :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein