NWN2 Dev Chat in 2 hours!

From NWVault

Obsidian NWN2 Chat Today!  [ Comment  ]

Print News | Mail News

If you missed the chat last week where we tried to chat with Obsidian about NWN2, you're in luck! Due to a technical problem we're going to hold it this week on Wednesday, May 31st, 2006 at the same time, 6pm PST / 9pm EST / 1am GMT. Here's the connection info:

IRC server: chat.neverwinterconnections.com

Channel: #NWVAULT_NWC_CHAT

Date: Wednesday, May 31st

Time: 6pm PST / 9pm EST / 2am GMT (sorry had 1am)

If you have no idea on how to connect to IRC you can use the web chat clientweb chat client at NWC which only requires you to log in.

Bring your questions and we hope to see you there!

-- Maximus @ 1:57PM Wed 31 May 2006

Lets hope there aren't any more 'technical problems'. I will be asking my customary question about who will be providing the music, hope there are some good other ones asked.

Edited by Jumjalum

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

The guestlist;

Nathaniel Chapman (Lead QA); Brian Fox (scripter); Josh Sawyer (Lead Design); Joseph Bulock (Production QA); Anthony Davis (Programmer); Charles Mead (Script Lead); Adam Brennecke (me, Programmer); Jeff Husges (Designer); Eric Fenstermaker (Designer/Scripter)

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

NWC tried to trick me. (and everyone else).... The link doesn't lead to the official chat; but you have to enter another chat room. Hehe. :D

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It's not overused. It's the best D&D setting, and people still want to play it so it's far from overused. Overused means it's been used too much. I beg to differ. It hasn't been used enough - epsicially since there is large parts of the Realms still rather untouched.

There's more to the Realms than just the area between Icewind Dale, and The Sword Coast.

Edited by Volourn

I'm not a big FR fan, but I'd think a good game is a good game regardless of setting. It's all about what you do with the setting that matters.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I find the FR's comfortable. It's not that exciting, but I've played plenty of games in the setting and have become knowledgeable of the setting. So I enjoy the setting because of the familiarity.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

That's how I want to feel about jeans, not fantasy settings.

Actually that would be a good analogy. Fantasy settings, jeans, or whatever if. I

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I prefer setting that leave me in wonder.

FR just makes me go "right, dungeons."

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"Right, rakhshasas"

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Has anything been said about the possibility for the player to choose whether he can get max HP at level up or not? There was an icon you could click upon in the options menu of the IWD games for that purpose. Will they do the same in NWN2?

I am really looking forward to that feature as it was absent from NWN1.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

"I am really looking forward to that feature as it was absent from NWN1."

Actually, I believe, if you play on easy or normal in NWN1, you get max hit points automatically. Can't say for sure as I always play on hardcore... I'm sure NWN2 will, at minimum, offer that. :)

Edited by Volourn