Best Jedi NPC

Which is the best NPC to be a jedi?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best NPC to be a jedi?

• Mira
    • Handmaiden
    • Atton
    • Bao-dur

Handmaiden and Atton. Handmaiden's character is pretty neat with the Echani beliefs and stuff, and Atton has the coolest backstory. For me it's the character that matters, not their combat effectiveness. It's not as if KotOR II is an impossibly difficult game to beat.

True, but I wish the fighting could've been a bit better... it was too easy.

Perhaps the only tougher part was the Trayus Academy... those Sith were a bit stronger.

I would love to fight in an Ep.1 or Ep.3 style... but that wouldn't be RPG anymore.

On a basis of attributes, would go with Kreia. Con 16, Dex 16 and Wis 16, which means +3 to Fortitude, Reflex and Will saves from first level onwards at least. Master Force Focus gives +4 to offensive force power rolls.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Echani Strike and Gravitonic Strike are both interesting feats for unarmed combat as another option.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

not considering kreia ( :cool: ) and visas ( :p )

for character utility

i'll go with Mira...

she can build a very good defence (i think she have virtually the highest one after a defensive built exile) she is proficent in all skills making her one of the most versatile chars (if not the most versatile one)

in combat she have not the strenght of bri or bao dur but she can make both a decent caster, melee or eventually even stay ranged (for people who like pistols)

also the rocket launcher is not a bad weapon and is a char who can easilly become a jedi at lv6 so a lot of template possibility as she is a sent

i like even Atton, his special skill can be handly in some circumstances, he have mostly the same pro of Mira but with less versatility... also he tend to become a jedi at higher levels (as he is almost always in group at early levels)

bri makes a strong fighter but she have a very poor versatility so i put her at same "utility level" as atton, bao dur have a bit more skills but imo is too weak on defence.

and then ther's the disciple... mmmm disciple.... disciple? :huh:

ok i don't use him much, mostly cause imo as pure casters i prefer kreia or even visas

• 2 months later...

Kreia - As either Sith lord, Jedi master or even as party character. While her character may be underdone in game, it is enough that she was given a role in K2 (which makes game unique in some ways from first).

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 1 month later...

Handmaiden. Most beautiful, most powerful, and yet--you can sparr with her.

BTW, you forgot Mical the Disciple.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Out of the 4 available (although it wouldn't have made a difference

for me anyway) I would say:

Mira...

I just like her character, plus the showing her the life force of nar

shadaar was a cool way to turn her into a jedi, whilst the other

characters were like:

"I could train you as a jedi"

"yes please"

end conversation. ;)

Getting bao-dur to become a jedi on dxun would work, allowing him

to overcome his daemons left from the mandalorian wars.

Turning Handmaiden/Disciple on dantooine with a cutscene showing their

awakening to the force, perhaps with a nice vision of Brianna's mother

for handmaiden, and a vision of the old (dead) jedi masters from

KotOR I for disciple, giving him permission to continue his studies.

Turning Atton should really have been linked more to nar shadaar,

linked more to him meeting someone from his past, and realising his

mistakes/strengths.

If this had been the case I would have found my choice much harder

as it would have involved me more in their decision to train as jedi/sith.

Laterz...

I agree with CSI: Nihilus....

The Handmaiden, beatiful and deadly.... especially Darkside Handmaiden....  She's got that gothic look goin on. :joy:

DS handmaiden? Eh, never used her before...

Oops....Spammed again. Or is this a spam?

Back to topic: Atton is funny, Bao-Dur is very useful tech, Mira has an attitude problem, Handmaiden is beautiful and deadly like a viper, Mical? Don't know.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

I have no idea who is the best Jedi. I only jedi-fied Handmaiden and sadly I had not hold her levels so she was always uber short at forcepowers and forcepoints. :-

Missing a few there aren't you? Like Disciple and Visas? Not to mention Kreia? Or do you mean trainable? If so your still missing Di.

Lady Di doesn't appear in this game. :p

Doesn't Handmaiden convert very late, something like level 18?  ;)  Atton and Mira usually get jedified at around level 10 for me, so they actually make some progress in their Jedi classes.

You HAVE heard about holding levels, right ?

I have no idea who is the best Jedi. I only jedi-fied Handmaiden and sadly I had not hold her levels so she was always uber short at forcepowers and forcepoints. :wub:

Missing a few there aren't you? Like Disciple and Visas? Not to mention Kreia? Or do you mean trainable? If so your still missing Di.

Lady Di doesn't appear in this game. :p

By Di he means Diciple.

Doesn't Handmaiden convert very late, something like level 18?  :huh:  Atton and Mira usually get jedified at around level 10 for me, so they actually make some progress in their Jedi classes.

You HAVE heard about holding levels, right ?

Pretty sure Handmaiden jedifies at 10 just liek the rest. Let me know if I'm wrong

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Break glass to get hammer, use hammer to get rock, rock beats scissors, scissors cuts the yarn, cat plays with the yarn, use cat for protection.

Since you have to beat the Handmaiden three times in battle before you can train her, and since you have to level up between each battle she is a higher level when you start training her. Then again it makes little difference since she can get all the combat feats before then :huh:

Lady Di doesn't appear in this game. :-

By Di he means Diciple.

Really ? I had SO no idea ! :D :p (tipp: check the smiley I used above)

Pretty sure Handmaiden jedifies at 10 just liek the rest. Let me know if I'm wrong

Well, you have to battle her 3 times, and for the last time you have to be level 18 yourself. Handmaiden herself can stay at level 6 however... ok... I'm still stuck at the point where I have to decide about my first planet in the 2nd walkthrough, because I have started to play NWN2 instead - so I don't know for sure if you can avoid leveling her above 6 before jedifying her, but thats what I'll try when I change back.

At least the first battle works fine when she still stays at level 6. Too, its also the only way I can manage to beat her with my current character at all. If I level her up, I never pass the first test... (tried it a douzen times and she always was at least at half health when I went down).

Edited by Gecon