Best Jedi NPC

Which is the best NPC to be a jedi?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best NPC to be a jedi?

• Mira
    • Handmaiden
    • Atton
    • Bao-dur

Errr... Definately an insult. He drives me insane!

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Bao-Dur is probably easier for LS than DS, provided PCs gain influence with him at least from mid-game onwards.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 3 weeks later...

Despite Disciple being a character that I hardly use, have to say that training him is not exactly hard. It is just that he tends to wear an expression that is reminiscent of having been drugged by sedatives somehow. (Which makes me a bit sleepy sometimes)

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I think they're all pretty decent and fairly interchangeable in terms of combat if you level them up properly for the purpose you want them to have (melee/ranged/force).

But I still have to go with Disciple and Atton, of course.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 4 weeks later...

Also, Bao-Dur's Gravitonic Strike feat and skills help for quite a few parts of game.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Doesn't Handmaiden convert very late, something like level 18? :( Atton and Mira usually get jedified at around level 10 for me, so they actually make some progress in their Jedi classes.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

ya disciple just needs like one influence thing. but since i go to dantooine first to get jedi stuff hes always the most advanced

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

handmaiden..just because i liked having her in my party when i played as male exile...there is some cool conversations with her...i like the whole battling thing...and she is a tough NPC...Atton is a close second...love Bao-Dur, just wanted more with him...well with all the NPC's...lol...so out of the ones we got to pick from..handmaiden :ermm:

Handmaiden and Atton. Handmaiden's character is pretty neat with the Echani beliefs and stuff, and Atton has the coolest backstory. For me it's the character that matters, not their combat effectiveness. It's not as if KotOR II is an impossibly difficult game to beat.