Best Jedi NPC

Which is the best NPC to be a jedi?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best NPC to be a jedi?

• Mira
    • Handmaiden
    • Atton
    • Bao-dur

Missing a few there aren't you? Like Disciple and Visas? Not to mention Kreia? Or do you mean trainable? If so your still missing Di.

It depends on whether you mean storywise? Or combat wise? Storywise I would say Handmaiden, even though I don't like her a whole lot. Combat wise I would say Disciple or Bao-Dur. But that's just a personal opinion.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Master Kavar. Probably one of the Jedi masters in the Council who could relate to personal difficulties of a PC in K2 and explained things more so than the rest of the masters.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I suppose the authur was trying to say "best jedifiable party member" perhaps? (plus the authur must know of Disciples *popularity* :))

I voted for Handmaiden, because she is a true Jedi Guardian (Soldier => Guardian). She is very tough and deals alot of damage with her dual lighsaber :)

Edited by aerowars617

Would choose either Atton or Mira. Also, either of them can level up as Sentinels.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Bastila

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Bao-Dur and Disciple for me, because I turn them into jedi first, so they end up being the strongest force user/fighter combos I have. Didn't like Handmaiden so I never used her. I loved Atton, and used him a lot, but kept him as a ranged fighter.

Mira. Surely I dont need to explain...

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Mira... could you explain please :D (I know she dosnt set off mines, but they arent that common, and I just run through them :mellow:)

If Jolee was on that list, I would have voted for him, as he is funny and useful. Handmaiden is the most brutal/practical if you are not a guardian :devil:

Edited by aerowars617

Mira... could you explain please :D (I know she dosnt set off mines, but they arent that common, and I just run through them :ermm:)

If Jolee was on that list, I would have voted for him, as he is funny and useful. Handmaiden is the most brutal/practical if you are not a guardian :)

You have got to be joking...

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

Mira... could you explain please :D (I know she dosnt set off mines, but they arent that common, and I just run through them :p)

If Jolee was on that list, I would have voted for him, as he is funny and useful. Handmaiden is the most brutal/practical if you are not a guardian :)

How so?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Mira... could you explain please :D (I know she dosnt set off mines, but they arent that common, and I just run through them ;))

If Jolee was on that list, I would have voted for him, as he is funny and useful. Handmaiden is the most brutal/practical if you are not a guardian :p

How so?

I give up.....

Mira... could you explain please :D (I know she dosnt set off mines, but they arent that common, and I just run through them >_<)

How so?

I give up.....

Why? :)

Mira... could you explain please :D (I know she dosnt set off mines, but they arent that common, and I just run through them >_<)

How so?

I give up.....

Why? :)

You remind me of one of my best friends...

Mira... could you explain please :D (I know she dosnt set off mines, but they arent that common, and I just run through them :blink:)

How so?

I give up.....

Why? :blink:

You remind me of one of my best friends...

Was that compliment or insult? :blink:

Han Solo kind of character in some ways, I feel.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧