• KOTOR2
    • Jedi Academy
    • Battlefront
    • Battlefront2
    • Ep. III
    • Other

Tie Fighter.

Tie Fighter

And X-Wing, and Tie Fighter and the Dark Forces series and Monkey Island and Grim Fandango and Rebel Assault and etc.

Definitely TIE FIGHTER. IMO the greatest SW game story-wise, a great flight simulator, and all-in-all one of the games I've sold my soul to, together with FALLOUT, Daggerfall, Planescape: Torment and LucasFilm/Art$ old adventure games.

Tie Fighter.

Do I actually need to say anything?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's not a fight... it's a discussion. We are just commenting on games. I said Lego SW sucks, but astr0creep says it's great. Fine for me! I play K1/K2!

Lego Star Wars is an excellent game.

I think people get caught up on the fact that it is "Lego" and go "Pffft, Lego is for kids!"

LOLZ :ermm:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Totally.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I didn't like Academy, I found the animation off like how Luke's feet didn't seem to touch the ground and how the PC was pigeon toed. Though enemy limbs falling off was good, as was the combat system.

The graphics were not that great either, the character heads looked poxy and grainy the colours too bright, and I may be wrong but what were those things sticking out of Chewbacca's head...ears? Perhaps it was because he was really old, because the carpet looked a bit worn in places.

The plot as mentioned before by Xard is crap. The one who turned to darkness was a little snot, so I didn't care about any thing relating to him. The twist wasn't very surprising, and at the time I didn't know about the recurring theme of resurrection in starwars. :)The less said about that the better.

There were some good missions but overall they were repetitive and unchallenging.

The multiplayer was good. I did like being able to hack at temporary party members, and killing Jawa was fun, but unrewarding slaughter. :(

This was the Xbox version which I later gave to my cousin, he didn't like it either, but he plays counter-strike so....

KOTOR 2 is my favourite.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

• 2 weeks later...