Kaiburr cristal

Well, you will be able to get almost a maximum bonus to stats from the PC crystal say by around level 42-44. However, it is up to you to decide how many levels you think is enough for your PC. What level is your PC at now?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

But as I make to arrive thus at a so high level? :( In the first time that I played until the end I reached level 30.

The level is the number of experiences that the personage reached, correct? :-" Currently the level that reached (LS) is 16-17, and passed for Teros, Dunx and Dantooine.

Well, you will be able to get almost a maximum bonus to stats from the PC crystal say by around level 42-44. However, it is up to you to decide how many levels you think is enough for your PC. What level is your PC at now?

Now, I only said it was optional. Besides, no one is saying that anybody must get their PC to level 35 and above. It was meant to be mere information pertaining to the personal crystal, that's all.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I'm at level 32. Just beat Onderon (when you gain Mandalore) and now am going to Nar Shaddaa to level up some more (using the Diseased Refugee glitch). Mind you, I already beat this game twice as LS once as DS so I wanna get to lvl 50 in order to get some loot.

ya, having two lightsabers is better than the double bladed saber cuz you can put in twice the number of crystals. I put my personal crystal and the Quixote crystal in one and the Kyber and either the saphire or the Ultimapearl in the second one.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."