Supermarket Hi-jynx

thepixiesrock

You are detective Carl Martini, the loose-cannon vigilante. You're a real live-wire with nothing to loose and something to prove. You don't take "no" for an answer unless you wanted "no" to be the answer, in which case, good for you, you got what you wanted! You have just een suspending indefenately for shooting the chiefs son, but I mean hey, it's not your fault the kid didn't follow the rules. I mean, the walk-don't walk light was flashing red, that means don't walk.

It is your first day off of work. You awake to a strange smell. You notice that there is a light on down the hallway from your bedroom. It looks like someone is in the kitchen/living room. You look at the clock; 6:30 A.M. What do you do?

( a ) Grab your gun from under the pillow, run down the hall, and shoot first, ask questions later.

( b ) Get up and slowly walk out to see whats going on.

( c ) Cower in the corner like a little baby.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Also, try not to screw it up this time around.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You grab your gun, open the door, and run down the hall. You see two figures in the kitchen, and after two shots to the head, they go down. You go in for a closer look. You recognize them, it's Nick and Ricardo, your two gay lovers. You look around and see some food on the stove, steak and eggs, and the table set for three. They were cooking you breakfast. It's a shame, really, but hey, sometimes stuff happens.

You can't help but think that somethings not right though, something's a little out of place, but you can't put your finger on it. Like, you've been here before, but, not the same. Oh well, you never were one for thinking stuff through. You decide it's best to...

( a ) Eat the breakfast

( b ) Call the cops, tell them about the two dead men in your kitchen.

( c ) Eat the breakfast, but not before getting down to business, if you catch my meaning, and I think you do! Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

(A) makes more sense, since a guy has to have food before doing other stuff, especially if you guys are going to make him get down to business ;)

Thread Pruned

Okay I am just going to request this once - though I cannot imagine where/why there is propensity among some to discuss necrophilia - it really is not appropriate. So, if you really must flaunt and toss the idea around, perhaps a private forum would be a better place ...

/not so subtle warning ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Ahem. :">

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

You eat the steak, but leave the eggs, because they're gross. After you finish, you take the two bodies and toss them on the table. You get out your rubber gloves, and prepare to disect. You inspect the innards and do't notice anything suspicious at all. "Hmm, maybe they weren't aliens after all?" You think to yourself. So you go back to your breakfast, and then you notice you're out of milk!

( a ) Go to the store and get some.

( b ) Forget the milk, you've got plenty of mixed drinks!

B!

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

• 3 weeks later...

You go to your liquor cabnet and open it up. An avalanche of empty bottles come tumbling out. Looks like you used up the last of your alchohol. You "room-mates" were supposed to go shopping today. Oh well, looks like you'll be going to the supermarket anyways. You go to your car and start it. Unfortunately, you forgot that you used the cars engine block to stop a gang-banger who tried to break into your house.

( a ) Call a cab.

( b ) Go out to the road and borrow someone elses car.

• 1 month later...

You go out to the road and see a mini-van comming down the road. You pull out your gun and your badge and stand in the street. As the van gets closer, it doesn't show any signs of stopping. As the distance between you and the van gets smaller, you need to think fast.

( a ) Making use of your marksman skills, shoot the driver in the head and take the car. You don't have time to play games.

( b ) Jump out of the way of the van, and wait for another car.

( c ) Jump out of the way and call a cab.

Private Eye's never drive vans (except if you're Mr T and so tough noone dares laugh at you). Jump out of the way of the van and wait for something a bit more pimpin'. B.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well, it isn't a PI, you're a detective with the police force.