Qui gon jin

Well...Darth Maul was also dead yet he managed to make it to BF2 for multiple stages. It should have been Qui-gon as the Mos Eisley Cone Wars hero instead of Obi-wan

ye but theres no qui gon he was amazing if it wasnt for him obi wan would'nt be a jedi and anikin or luke

*sigh*

Maybe he isn't in it because he is dead? And Maul is just because he is popular among wannabelightsaberduelist teen...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I liked Qui-Gon... :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

This is why people make Mods, so that they can add what they want. Im sure there are mods out there to add Qui Gon Jin to whatever star wars game... I mean for Battlefront, I suppose someone might only need to change the skin of one of the Jedi characters, though Im not a modder so I dont know if its that easy :rolleyes: