Dumb KotOR quotes

Minsc grows tired of yelling battle cries when fighting this mage! Boo will finish his eyeballs once and for all so he does not rise again! Evil, meet my sword! SWORD, MEET, EVIL!!!!!!

is so much better :blink:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

lol, I had a few ideas as I read thru the post, but they got lost in alot of "ya, that is a good one" and "Oh ya, that was dumb".

It is a flaw of the games that you have to hear lines used over and over.

Not to mention the stupidity of the rants that the Jedi or the Sith give. It is no wounder so many jedi fall to the dark side and then never get anywhere.

I know it is popular to paint a pure good as "help everyone at all costs and by giving away all that you have doing it" which is alot like communism and we know where that leads. Or pure evil as "the aquisition of power, so that one can make everyone elsses life a hell". Both are stupid and will result is everyone dead.

I realy hate when I make a good move only to find it clashed with this and got darkside points or vise versa. Good is good and evil is evil.

I also know it is very popular to say that there are many opinions on how to handle a group of people or a government, or even the difference in right and wrong, and "everyone is entitled to their own opinion". But this only proves that some people have such a dim idea that they can begin to think there is no precise way to do it. The same effect can be acomplished by bluring your vision so that a precise white dot now looks like a big gray smudge, you miss more often than you hit, soon you think it does not matter where you aim. Not to mention you can forget how precise the dot is in size and color. Just to complete the example, it will soon be said that you can shoot anywhere you want, its up to you and what you think. The guys that can see know that that is full of @#$%.

I guess I went into a rant myself, lets just say it is not the diaolge that keeps me playing.

Edited by James Dunn

I Vil be your doom.

GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.