Dumb KotOR quotes

• 2 weeks later...

Almost several lines spoken by Disciple, especially when conversations could be kept simple.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Not sure if anybody thinks of Disciple this way, but I feel that he looks like someone with a character of a scholar rather than a soldier. (Which happens to be his non-Jedi class)

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

from KOTOR I doing the side missions on Dantooine when there was the really annoying bird who kept proclaiming; SHEN!!! I LOVE YOU SHEN!!!

Agreed. What an annoying ****. I'm pretty sure her name was Rahasia. I racked up a fair amount of LS and DS points and was mostly 'grey' in terms of alignment during my first playthrough of KOTOR but I can tell you, I deliberately caused the deaths of the Sandral and the Matale family, because as soon as Rahasia spoke, I wanted to kill her, she pissed me off! :ermm: :angry:

Jedi Master: 'A mass murder happened at the Sandral Estate, do you know what happened there? Do you have anything to do with it?'

Revan: 'Err... umm about that, it was.. it was the KATH HOUNDS! and MERCENERIES!'

Well all up, the most stupid stuff is probabally the characters warcries seriously they have the worst ones, something in the lines of "OMG L00K AN ENEMEH! I WILL PWNZORZ J00-ZORZ!" later needing you to come to the rescue and help them

Edited by Revan_Returns

Somehow that Estate misson on Dantooine reminds me of Romea & Julia.

Actually, at first few first times when I completed the game I helped them to escape. Then that "I luv u Shen" voice started to annoy me too :( It was fun to lie to jedi counsil afterwards. Mercenaries and cath hounds cracked me up :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Was something more like extra dialogue. Almost about the same love conversations that you first hear when meeting either one of them.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

No doubt this line has already come up, but since - by general consenses - it is one of the dumbest, most annoying, and most repeated quote, this one is a must:

"Lord Malak was most displeased to here you escaped Taris alive!"

And a little something from Lord Sion to Female Exile:

"You are beautiful to me Exile, and I hate you for it." (Something along those lines.)

Jealous much? :p

Male Revan and/or Bastila:

"Shut up and kiss me you fool!"

Greatest. Pick-up line. Ever!

Edited by KOTORFanactic

Carth:" Malak will have killed us, but Bastila sacrificed herself"

Actually I was going to kill Malak if Bastila had not interrupted, (I usually am about to hit him with another master flurry) not the other way around.

Edited by DarthReliguim

• 4 weeks later...

Not exactly annoying but interesting.

Exile: "What do you mean? "Meatbag" ".

HK-47: "Answer: No, "master". Ah, I said it again."

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

You must gather your party before venturing forth.

And from K1 on Tatooine, A vast spread of desert stretches out before you.....danger for anyone wandering aimlessly Blah Blah

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Bao-Dur: "Yes General?"

Bao-Dur: "Hey General?"

Bao-Dur: "And that's why I follow you General."

(Exile faints from Bao-Durian obedience overdose)

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

In Jolee and Revan style - as parodied from Limp Bizkit:

Jolee: I guess you could say... I did it all for the wookies.

Revan: The wookies?

Jolee: The wookies.

*continues*So you can take that blaster, and it it up your yeah!*continues*

Edited by KOTORFanactic

E-chu-ta

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

Disciple: "You have left me an opening."

Hardly understood its meaning.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 1 month later...

Sorry I haven't been here in ages. Well, I've turned to the Dark Side! YAY!!!!!! So I am a Sith by the name of Darth Tarna on here http://thedarksithlords.myfreeforum.org/index.php and Grand Inquisitor Tarna on herehttp://thegalaxyoftheforce.myfreeforum.org/index.php Join up on these sites. They are roleplay sites. You create a character and they can climb the ranks. (For The Dark Sith Lords site) ALL HAIL EMPRESS SABER! (For The Galaxy of The Force site) ALL HAIL EMPEROR DRACULE!

Trust me, we are all like one huge family. Join up and get comradery and a great experience.

Sorry I haven't been here in ages.  Well, I've turned to the Dark Side!  YAY!!!!!!  So I am a Sith by the name of Darth Tarna on here http://thedarksithlords.myfreeforum.org/index.php and Grand Inquisitor Tarna on herehttp://thegalaxyoftheforce.myfreeforum.org/index.php    Join up on these sites.  They are roleplay sites.  You create a character and they can climb the ranks.  (For The Dark Sith Lords site) ALL HAIL EMPRESS SABER!  (For The Galaxy of The Force site) ALL HAIL EMPEROR DRACULE! 

Trust me, we are all like one huge family.  Join up and get comradery and a great experience.

Can I join as Jedi Master Benjamin Korr, completely obliterate your Sith order and send it back from whence it came?

Oh wait, off topic. Back to your lives citizens.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Was that a "Is that you because I know you?" or a "What the heck is a Grand Inquisitor" or "Why the name Tarna?"

I believe that was about Tarna so here goes: When I registered here my charcter's name was Tarna Renson. I then switched to Tarna Saavo. When I was knighted and given the title of "Darth" I chose my name to be "Darth Tarna".

Please register.

And to Benjamin Korr: The Dark Sith Lords does have a Jedi sister site. http://rebels.myfreeforum.org/index.php You have to register without the "Jedi Master". You can gain that title as you advance.

I beg you, they are awesome. And when you register, PM me and I'll explain things.

LONG LIVE EMPRESS SABER! LONG LIVE EMPEROR DRACULE!