Dumb KotOR quotes

In Kotor 1, on the Star Forge, after Malak has done everything in his power to kill you without having to fight you, he finally says, right before the final battle:

"I tire of these games, Revan."

You? *You* tire of these games?! THEN STOP SENDING STAR FORGE DROIDS AND BASTILLA AT ME, AND *ATTACK* ME, YOU JAWLESS, SPINELESS FREAK!!

Sorry, but that really makes me angry. I mean, what in space is wrong with him?

You've been Ibb'd!

the guy in the locker in the selkath underwater base

He was only good for DS players :devil:

He was cool for a coward, than I stuck it to him.

:mellow: ......... o:)

A Bastila quote at the end game of K1, something along the lines of "Nobody really thought Malak could be saved, I'm surprised you tried."

Isn't that a direct contradiction to all the things the Jedi have been telling me since the beginning of the game? Everybody can be saved, everybody deserves a chance, we don't kill, etc. etc.

They were lying to me! :o

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

If that were true, then you shouldnt need a lightsaber in this game as you could just *persuade* everyone to go back home to their moms and dads :mellow: (well, maybe lightsaber them, and when they are at low health, persuade them. Think of Yuthura, but happening to most enenmies)

:mellow: ......... o:)

A Bastila quote at the end game of K1, something along the lines of "Nobody really thought Malak could be saved, I'm surprised you tried."

Isn't that a direct contradiction to all the things the Jedi have been telling me since the beginning of the game? Everybody can be saved, everybody deserves a chance, we don't kill, etc. etc.

They were lying to me!  :o

Think that was the point.. proving themselves to be hypocrites and proving Malak right... :devil:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

the guy in the locker in the selkath underwater base

He was only good for DS players :blink:

He was cool for a coward, than I stuck it to him.

:) ......... :-

They were lying to me! :-

Which is why you must walk down the darkside. The Jedi lie. :ermm:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Which is why you must walk down the darkside. The Jedi lie.  :devil:

:lol: well from my point of view they don't arright? :)

--Only a Bith deals in absolutes, Anakin!

[picture of a lot of Bith]

Yes, we do!

--See....

I knew it!

Speaking of dumb quotes, when Obi-Wan says "Only a Sith deals in absolutes"... Well, isn't that sort of an absolute?

You've been Ibb'd!

And that's why its fun to have power. :)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Gana Lavin on Taris "Help, Daddy!"

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Which is why you must walk down the darkside. The Jedi lie.  :devil:

:( well from my point of view they don't arright? :wacko:

--Only a Bith deals in absolutes, Anakin!

[picture of a lot of Bith]

Yes, we do!

--See....

I knew it!

Speaking of dumb quotes, when Obi-Wan says "Only a Sith deals in absolutes"... Well, isn't that sort of an absolute?

so that means that jesus and bush are sith yes?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Jesus was not a Sith! Let's give Jesus and Malak sabers. Well, Jesus would throw it away and start preaching. Malak would charge, and JC would dodge the saber and smack him across the face. Then he would preach. How did we go from quotes to Jesus? oh well

The things that come out of Disciple.

Especially the 'romnace subplot' scene. [i used the savegame editor and made Disciple look like Atton and I turned off the sound.... it was beautiful...]

And anything from Kreia. You cannot please that bitch.

OH! And that stuff whiny-DS Bastila says. Shut up plz.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Somehow Kreia and Nihilus are quite different.

One tends to talk endlessly, and the second character's language is that of silence.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

You can't hear Nihilus talking over the toilet flushing in the bathroom. What? That's him! naah. Kreia is like "I'm on the light side, but you should sacrifice Visas." What the hell is that! And ordering Hanharr to kill Mira (who is helping us), it was no surprise when she was like "I'm evil!"

• 2 weeks later...

Sith solider (hypnotised on Leviathan by Jolee) - I should not disobey my master. I am sorry. Yes, very sorry.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Guest The Architect
from KOTOR I doing the side missions on Dantooine when there was the really annoying bird who kept proclaiming; SHEN!!! I LOVE YOU SHEN!!!

Agreed. What an annoying ****. I'm pretty sure her name was Rahasia. I racked up a fair amount of LS and DS points and was mostly 'grey' in terms of alignment during my first playthrough of KOTOR but I can tell you, I deliberately caused the deaths of the Sandral and the Matale family, because as soon as Rahasia spoke, I wanted to kill her, she pissed me off! :lol: :angry:

Edited by The Architect