Dumb KotOR quotes

Some people have ANNOYING quotes in KotOR 1 & 2.

Canderous: "I'm here if you want something done right."

"...I weep for my past."

Visas: "My life for yours."

Bastila: Always reciting the damn Jedi code.

Carth: "Down you go!"

Juhani: "For the Order!"

Atton: "Pure Pazaak."

I haven't finished KotOR 2 yet so thats why there are more quotes from 1 and there might be more in 2.

I agree anything the Disciple says is annyoing

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

"beep"/"deet"

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Not too sure why he was given such a name. It is more like a role actually.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Disciple and Juhani's doom promising :)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

All of Trask's out-of-character lines

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I forgot about the I VILL BE YOUR DOOM from Juhani and the Selkath are VERY annoying and I haven't gone to Dantooine (where the desciple is im told) so i'm don't know his lines, but now I'm dreading it! Thanks for the posts guys and gals. I appreciate it.

Carth and Disciple... secret lovers?

Funny how no one has mentioned HK47 as being dumb. I guess he's a much loved character :)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

There are two Rodians who are just plain crazy. You have that Rodian in KotOR 1 dueling ring who keeps refering to blasting, then you have that Rodian swoop fan on Onderon who keeps refering to "Swooop". Do I find that coincidental? :-"

HK-47 rocks, I actually have a quote of him on my myspace : HK-47 "I find it interesting that an organic meatbag, such as yourself, has a body that consists of 70 percent water...how the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad is beyond my programming." Yup, I love that quote.

^Best quote of the series IMO.

I can't really think of any quotes specifically that annoyed me throughout either game, apart from maybe Kreia's whiny old voice.

Anything Malak said was dumb. Especially that laugh. Good fun though. I suppose you gotta really - if you own something like the Starforge, you're *entitled* to laugh like a diabolical maniac. I might have done too...