The Witcher E3 2006 demo movie

Right.

I'm pretty unhyped at the moment. They should release it already, almost 3 years in the pipe is enough for a Polish action rpg. No matter how genre-redefining.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I envisage that it will be like Oblivion for me - a decent game that looks pretty good, fun with maybe some special moments - but probably only good for one or two playthroughs. I'm pretty sure most people here will feel the combat is pretty dull, but I don't mind that kind of combat every once in a while either, even though their much-vaunted swordplay has ended up being quite silly over all the redesigns.

Also, this has bloom too. WORLD DOMINATION TIME

WORLD DOMINATION TIME

And boobs, don't forget boobs.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just saw the cinematic trailer which is exclusively put on the cd of biggest polish magazine, but it will be released in the internet for a bout week or two . It's created by the good animation studio (nominated to oscar), and you can see it in this teaser, it's really good, moody very original etc. the way they've done the animation is pretty artistic.

So far i'm more and more looking forward!

I will buy this game for sure [if they screw the game (and i doubt they will) I will buy it only to see the cinematics :blink: ]

I wonder which will come out first: The Witcher or STALKER?

Better yet; which will come out first: Dragon Age or Duke Nukem Forever?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!