hello

sdfewf

Hey, i am searching for a gps system for my pocket pc and i have been browsing through the internet and a popular program is nav4all. But i am quite sceptic and i wonder if this program is really that good. Does somebody has some experience with this program

Hey, i am searching for a gps system for my pocket pc and i have been browsing through the internet and a popular program is nav4all. But i am quite sceptic and i wonder if this program is really that good. Does somebody has some experience with this program

Yeah, I have experience with it, and it is as good as they say. I mean, if you want the best, go with Nav4All. Also, welcome to the forums, and I would just like to say I am sorry about all these jerks being rude to you.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

See, I'm the opposite. I used the Nav4All and it told me to take a wrong turn at Albuquerque and ended up south of the border. When I realized my mistake, the federalies were on my trail, so I snuck back across the border and ended up on the run from la migra. What does all this tell you? Stay away from the Nav4All. It will only lead you to trouble. Plus, don't drink the water in Mexico.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yeah, and if some guy comes up to you and asks you to come with him to his shop with all the best prices in town, but to get there you have to follow him into a back alley into a secluded part of the shopping district, with a bunch of abandoned stores surrounding his store, and then when you get there her shut the door behind you and stands in front of it so you can't get out, don't follow him!

If you do though, could you ask him if he still has the tall blond american boy's kidney? If so, can you get them back for me?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey, he didn't tell me that kidney was previously owned!

Reminds me of an incident in highschool way back... our biology teacher had brought some kidney with her into the class and cooked it in some kind of gravy over a bunsen burner and served it for us. Since there were some similarities between her and Ilse, the Shewolf from the SS, nobody dared to object.

I've never eaten kidney since that day :luck:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Why is it every time I see this topic I get the urge to start singing Lionel Richie???

:luck:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

That's pretty much how I feel every time that song comes into my head. :luck:

*slaps self*

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.