New mod?

Hassat Hunter

Because those things draw down VC sniper fire and I won't have 'em near me.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Probably because he isn

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Since when do Devs. do the marketing :rolleyes:

This bodes not good...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

^

• 3 weeks later...

And so it begins.

Poor, poor guy. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Thanks for the welcome guys!  While Im not "tecnically" and Obsidian employee I like to think that I am in spirit.  As fo rwhy Im here Obsidian is the best RPG developer in the biz right?  Why wouldnt I want to be here?  ::grins::

-Shane

Translated using Marketspeek 2.0 filter made by the makers of Politicianspeek fliter

Thanks for the welcome marks!  While Im not "tecnically" and Obsidian employee I like to think that I am in spirit at least until Feargus stops paying me big fat gobs of cash.  As fo rwhy Im here Obsidian is the best RPG developer in the biz right?  Why wouldnt I want to be here?  I mean the suckers are paying me to type this dreck.  ::grins sinisterly::

-Shane

Couldn't you guys at least've hired someone to do your marketing that doesn't type like Volourn? I could do a better job. I mean hell, anyone can exaggerate and lie through their teeth right?

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP