"Plunge up her landing bay?" Mating in KotOR II?

So I've gone through my first "real" planet (Dantoine, actually), and I picked up a hitchhiker blind lady along the way. I went to a moon to hang out in the jungle, and then our old Jedi lady (I really ought to get her a hook for her bloody stub) tells me not to mate with my new blind friend. Can I?

Force Sex, man! You totally must, it's half the appeal of the game to the regulars on these part of the fora! =)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hes teasing :) If they had force sex, then im sure that florida guy will bring down KotOR II faster than you can say "hot coffee" :wub:

Im sure kriea also tells you not to mate with Handmaiden (white haired echani woman that comes on board the Ebon Hawk after Telos if you are a Male), and Mira thinks Exile and Handmaiden have "hooked up a power coupling"?

BTW: "blind lady" = Visas

"old Jedi lady" = Kriea :(

Also if you are interested, you can see some nice cutscenes if your influence with Visas is greater than that of handmaidens.

Edited by aerowars617

Nah. If you tell her to **** off during the final convo, she walks away. Not gaining influence helps too.

I meant that even if you never speak to Visas before that scene on the Ebon Hawk on Dantooine, you can still do something with her. You are right, you can tell her to go away at the last minute which is good. If they didnt give you an option to hell her to go away, that would have sucked (we all want choice, I for one accept it every time :D) Just think if they forced the Bastilla and Carth Romances on you! It wouldnt be fun because you know it is guaranteed to happen :(

Edited by aerowars617

Well...if you play your cards right you may have an...intimate moment with Visas' later in the game...so to speak.

LOL. Barely, and requires a stretch of the imagination...

Welcome to the forums. Why don't you go play some Pazaak cards instead? >_<"

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)