Frustrated beyond belief

ATI has an issue with saving the brightness when loading new maps. Maybe also with Anisotropy...

Try turning it on from the ATi Control Center instead of ingame; see if it keeps active...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Aww, bad luck you have :shifty: I've never use ATI's carf because of...well, that kind of nasty problems.

Those Anisotropics didn't help either... I really have no idea.

I had similar problem in past. I reinstalled my MSG 2 Subtance (or whatever the name was) and wanted to play it to refresh memories (Metal Gear Solids rock when it comes to plot and gameplay) and duh, my graphics were totally corrupted. I tried to reinstall it many times, it didn't work. All textures were gone, you could only see damn shapes of the things... :( I never found out why that happened. It had worked before, but not anymore. CD looked fine to me...So I gave up and uninstalled MGS 2 for final time :(

I hope you find some way out of that mess so your Kotor II don't have same fate like my MSG 2 :(

All I can do is wish good luck, sorry

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It isn't the discs, I can guarentee it, I have come to accept that I wasted 20 dollars. I wish Obsidian would release an update that would fix my problem. Anyone know of a way Obsidian could be informed (and actually solve) this problem?

Mabe you should try with your friends machine first, like aerowars suggested? (unless you are 100 % sure that it is your Geforce 7800)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Try looking through Lucasarts official tech help (if you havent already):

http://support.lucasarts.com/tsg/SWKotORIITableContents.htm

You could also try thier support forum, or another forum of a similar nature, because chances are there is someone out there who had your problem.

Edited by aerowars617