Define: pwned

mkreku

R00fles!

True or not, it's hilarious! :D

btw, The comments are very interetsing.

I N T E R N E T D R A M A

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Amir is one sad little ****er. What's with all these pics of womens legs on the train, freak. LOL

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

That's true if it wasn't encrypted, which some how I very much doubt it was.

If it was encrypted, technically you're breaking a law, but what judge is going to give a damn in the situation.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

*singing*

There is a God, he loves us all so much...

Damn fine to see him get his just desserts. I especially love the fact that he claims he is always honest on his CV. Personally if I wanted to get even I'd begin emailing his personal info to every spam 419 scam spam I got. It would be bound to wind up in the best hands eventually, and he'd be in meltdown... :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Amusing as this may be, I don't understand why he chose to waste his time like this instead of getting his money back. He had Amir's banking data after all, right?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

That would actually be illegal. What I REALLY don't understand is why he didn't set up on a proper site and sell advertising.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What do you mean, illegal? Like, say, advertising something that has nothing to do with the sold product?

Oh, my! :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Whuh?

You mean, like advertising cigarettes or shoes on a racing car?

-Elwood Blues

No, more like advertising a working laptop with 2Gb RAM when it actually has only 512Mb, and in fact, doesn't work...

That is indeed illegal. But you can't just take his cash. you'd have to go to court. I think.

-Elwood Blues

Its a shame the swindled guy just made the blogsite instead of doing something really creative with the data he discovered :-"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "