He does have quite a few extra lines that sound like tutorials, such as how to heal yourself etc, so maybe that Endar Spire level was originally meant to be longer :-"

I think having him in the party would be as useful as having GoTo :p

Good thing the Endar Spire was not longer, the tutorials are boring. I liked Kotor 2 because you could skip it.

Nah....the entire Peragus level had to be skippable....

But you see there is a mod for that, its called "Skip Peragus" :wub: You should be able to find it on a site that has decent KotOR mods :) Ive never tried it myself, but It has high enough ratings :(

Try a few hours.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Why do you hate Peragus? it only takes and an hour to go throught the only planet or space station or mine station, whatever it was.

it was a mining station, and i believe the general concensus is that its the worst level in the game. I dont *hate* it so much so as to install that "skip peragus" mod, I find it the most boring, takes too long for what it is and its the *worst* level in the game IMO. I bear with it because its the game, its official. If only the devs cut Peragus instead of that droid planet...

Edited by aerowars617

Good thing the Endar Spire was not longer, the tutorials are boring. I liked Kotor 2 because you could skip it.

Nah....the entire Peragus level had to be skippable....

But you see there is a mod for that, its called "Skip Peragus" :( You should be able to find it on a site that has decent KotOR mods :) Ive never tried it myself, but It has high enough ratings ;)

THANK YOU! I'll check that out: Seriously, this makes Kotor 2 replayable for me now....

pronounced: Throatwobbler Mangrove

Here are 2 links for that mod for all you Peragus Haters :)

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.c...p_Peragus;41139

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/12010.html

I would like to repeat myself and say that I have NOT tried them, I have only herd about them. If any of u try something like this, please give feedback :)

Edited by aerowars617

He's better than Carth.

He wouldnt be very good IMO, he would be like a Yuthura Ban mod. You may be able to have them in your party, but they will be mute! (I suppose you could click on Trask and he could just read out some random tutorial line that was cut, like using a medkit :p)

Anyone is better than Carth.

Even Disciple? :blink::huh: I'd sooner have GoTo than Carth, but... <_<

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

It's boring and I get bored easy.

There is some sense here. Peragus is more like a mid-game scenario. To have it as a start in K2 is quite abrupt. (It's hard to relax while trying to get through some place quickly)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧