Militant law

Walsingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5020804.stm

Iraqis shot for wearing shorts. I for one think the insurgents clearly have a plan for a bright future for the country.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Who actually did the shooting? It just says "militants", which in that country could be anybody. There was a picture of the back of a solider in the report, so I guess that's 100% conclusive evidence it must have been an american. Damn yanks.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

Of all the stupid things to do... I mean, if you're going to murder someone, could you PLEASE try and do it for a reason that actually makes sense?

Whats next? Blowing up people whose ties dont match their shirts? :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Can't we just round up all the seemingly decent people, move them over to Canada...or Montana/Wisconsin/one of our empty states and just nuke the damned Middle East?

I vote glassing. Clearly it's the only answer for such shorts-related killings.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

That's the plan, but the oil's got to be pumped dry first. Shouldn't take much longer, maybe a year or two.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

It would be good if some folks would stop inciting hate by posting true and false stories of bad deeds by targeted religious and ethnic groups. :angry:

We all know that there are plenty of bad actors of all kinds around. :(

And plenty of stories which can tempt us to seeth with rage and perhaps fanatasize about vengence. :angry:

But there is enough hate in play already without any additional help. :)

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

Cease your overt attempts at empathy and sensibility! It has no place on an internet forum!

Oh, and my problem isn't with the religion/ethnic groups. It's the crazy bastards who kill people for wearing shorts that I want to see nuked into oblivion.

Something tells me that, were they suddenly, and violently, destroyed, the human gene pool wouldn't suffer too crippling of a hit to its overall level of intelligence. :(

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

It would be good if some folks would stop inciting hate by posting true and false stories of bad deeds by targeted religious and ethnic groups.  :angry:

We all know that there are plenty of bad actors of all kinds around.  :(

And plenty of stories which can tempt us to seeth with rage and perhaps fanatasize about vengence.  :angry:

But there is enough hate in play already without any additional help.  :(

You can't have an Internet without unjustified and blind hate. It's just not possible. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Of all the stupid things to do...  I mean, if you're going to murder someone, could you PLEASE try and do it for a reason that actually makes sense?

Whats next? Blowing up people whose ties dont match their shirts? :(

I think that's a common business practice already! :)

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

It would be good if some folks would stop inciting hate by posting true and false stories of bad deeds by targeted religious and ethnic groups.  :angry:

We all know that there are plenty of bad actors of all kinds around.  :)

And plenty of stories which can tempt us to seeth with rage and perhaps fanatasize about vengence.  :angry:

But there is enough hate in play already without any additional help.  :(

I'm just sick of the insurgents getting a free ride in the media for all the killings they do. I run into people every day who excuse these fethwits saying things like "Oh they only attack civilians because they're too weak to attack the military."

Murdering people because they wear shorts in Iraq. Throwing battery acid in the faces of teachers in Afghanistan because they have the effrontery to think women deserve an education. Killing their own muslim clerics who question these actions everywhere.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, they're also getting their asses handed to them systematically, so it's of little consequence in the big picture... be sure to remind the "fethwits" of this next time they go on an apologetic rant anywhere near you.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

If any of you put that damn gif on here, I shall report you to the Islamist fanatics, and they will visit you in the wee small hours and stuff a dusty bearded man up your nightshirt.

-Elwood Blues

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5020804.stm

Iraqis shot for wearing shorts. I for one think the insurgents clearly have a plan for a bright future for the country.

hasselhoff.jpg

"Who wouldn't kill to get their hands on these babies?"

It's funny, because back in the day it was much more about manly men with their manly chest hair.

Now it's all about shaved bodies. What is the world coming to??

What's wrong with shaved chests? o:)

EDIT: Not that I don't wub the Hoff! Sorry if I offended anyone. :o

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Shaved?

Men shave their chests nowadays?

Good grief...

I just spent 144 quid on clothes in a single store, and began to question my sexuality... o:):o

-Elwood Blues

I personally blame the Queer Eye guys. -10,000 TOMBS points from all of them.

Anyway, as said above, people need to stop giving these murders slack because they're supposedly on a lower moral platform than western society. As long as the west allows them to have lower standards, the violence will continue. When the Abu Graib incident surfaced, you had a huge international outcry, not just from the ME but from the west. Where's all the outcry when these guys kill innocents almost on a daily basis? We need to start holding them accountable.

I personally blame the Queer Eye guys.  -10,000 TOMBS points from all of them. 

I've never even seen that show. But I guess it's a bunch of stereotyped gay guys running around acting silly?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.