You guys are jerks.

Fenghuang

I remembered, I just didn't care.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, and now I have not one but three threads calling you guys jerks!

lol dialup!

Happy Birthday - though belated - and my surprise is no more jerk threads than are required ... one being almost too many ;)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

It may not be much of a comfort, but from someone who has had plenty of birthdays, they are much overrated.

Still, Happy birthday young one ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Actually I really don't care about my birthday. As far as special birthdays go I peaked at 18 since I never intend to drink or smoke, and they kind of lost their luster when my mom had a stroke three days before my sixteenth birthday.

I got a free sammich at work though because the boss felt bad about calling me in on my day off/coincidental birthday (nobody knew).

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

My birthday was on the fifth. :-

So shut it, Jim.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Wait, I'm supposed to celebrate your slow decay and senescence?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wait, I'm supposed to celebrate your slow decay and senescence?

no, you are celebrating the fact that his mother finally got rid of him.. and the world was saved from yet another pregnant women with severe moodswings and stress..

and Ive been here for close to 2 years now .. and no one has ever given me a B-thread either... thank God... ^_^

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Ditto, Ros.

And why am I a jerk? I just post a nice little "Happy Birthday" in threads that actually say "Happy Birthday so-and-so".

I don't exactly go looking for them.

Oh, uh, Happy Birthday! :ermm:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

i DO celebrate birthdays. i celebrate all holidays, too. as a matter of fact, i even celebrate every wednesday and the occasional friday. sometimes i celebrate the other days of the week just for spite. actually, i don't need much of a reason to dri... er, celebrate. :ermm:

happy bday.

taks

PS: i'll be celebrating saturday this week in addition to this past wednesday.

comrade taks... just because.