During my life I'd like to...

Cantousent

write a novel. I want to finish a work of fiction.

How do you want to waste your time on the rock?

No, no. I already realize most of you will say "have sex for the first time." Fine, but I'm hoping for more meaningful answers.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Not only am I in that "Most of you" category, I'm also startlingly pathetic. :)

Seriously though, I'd like to write a novel, or perhaps a book of short stories. Nothing too big or groundbreaking, just normal Fantasy or Sci-fi fare, but I just need to get to that level. Hell, the furthest I've ever gotten is 16 pages, hand written, and I'm not too pleased with the result...though other people seem to like it.

Anywho...attending and graduating college with a degree in some form of Journalism or Writing, finding someone to spend my life with, marriage, wee ones, the usual.

And developing a cohesive, strong sense of self would be great too.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Get CISCO Certified.

Finish college without shooting everyone.

Find a job as a game designer.

Promptly have my job stolen by robots.

Find that my CISCO Certification is no longer good because the robots are now doing that too.

Go back to working in the food service industry.

Die bitter, cold, and alone.

Also, have sex for the first time.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Write a book of short stories.

Have sex for the 3527th time.

Love.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Not only am I in that "Most of you" category, I'm also startlingly pathetic. ;)

Ditto.

Make an album, learn how to sing, get better at playing guitar, make a movie, do comics, write a novel, write children's books, work on a video game.

Amongst all the unrealistic ones, I gave myself two "achievable" goals as a teenager. One of those was to own a Ferrari. Condition of said car is less important.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Complete a single creation, be it book, music, film, game, whatever, and complete it properly enough to be proud of it.

And, uh... find true love and strawberries that taste just right?

1- Be in a decent financial situation to buy and furnish a house.

2- Have children.

3- Go back to school and finish my studies.

4- Write, produce, direct and complete one movie. Doesn't have to be seen by anyone but my closest friends, familly and cast & crew(friends) but some recognition would still be nice :-

5- Make a video game in my basement with friends as a hobby.

6- Write an illustrated book of short horror/Sci-fi stories.

7- In between all these, work on my house and play video games until the day I die in my sleep from cancer and/or complications from diabetes.

In that order.

P.S. Travel would also be great.

Edited by astr0creep

I have a few traveling goals left to fulfill. Need to visit Asia and South America. It'll happen soon.

Also, one day I'd love to be able to take a Formula 1 car out for a spin. That would be a dream come true.

Other than that, I want to..

..have sex with a japanese girl.

..have sex with an eskimo girl.

..have sex with a brazilian girl (preferrably on Copacabana).

..have sex with a russian girl.

Specific goals are good post-15284-1134168228.gif

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Learn to play guitar, see Evanescence live, meet Matt Heafy from Trivium :-,

and other such things which I can't be bothered to list right now.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I dunno, I think moving out would be cool.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Create a tribute game dedicated to the greatest game in the world. Complete with gleaming halo around my head and banishing the demon who made the request.

Actually, most of my short term goals are complete/in the process of being completed.

Much like Eldar, my goal is to complete a fiction piece.

I've always agreed with the venerable Dr Johnson

"Every man thinks meanly of himself for never having been a soldier or having been to sea."

Besides that I'd have to say I'd like to look back and say I lived with honour and courage. But since I'm a cowardly lying weasel, this may be unrealistic.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You never know, on any given day, what heroics the coward will perform.

You never know, on any given day, what cowardices the hero will perform.

Doing something cowardly is a shameful thing, and it is good that it is shameful. Letting past cowardice define you as a coward is twice shameful.

Anyhow, a little deep for me before I've had my first copy, so let me just say that caution is not cowardice.

Also, I'd like to celebrate my 20 year anniversay by having a 30's gangster themed party.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!