Mira's wrist launcher

I have her launcher equipped, yet I see no option to use it anywhere on the screen. I thought it would show up with the sheilds since I have one of those equipped as well. The shield shows up for use, but not the launcher!

To activate her rocket launcher, you must first have the necessary ammo (explosive rockets, darts, etc), and then you use it in the same way you use grenades. Just scroll through the grenades icon and find the rocket/dart, click, and it fires.

I would also like to point out that Mira also launches her grenades as if they are rockets when she is wearing the wrist launcher (as opposed to tossing the grenades like the other characters). Its fun cos it reminds me of Doom 3 when you fire the BFG, although in this case its like a mini ball of injury, not a massive ball of death :shifty:

Grenade launcher!

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I would also like to point out that Mira also launches her grenades as if they are rockets when she is wearing the wrist launcher (as opposed to tossing the grenades like the other characters). Its fun cos it reminds me of Doom 3 when you fire the BFG, although in this case its like a mini ball of injury, not a massive ball of death ;)

It's a handy trick, too, because it makes her the only party member who can hit a moving target with a grenade.

Edited by Iseo Tiakan

• 3 weeks later...
I would also like to point out that Mira also launches her grenades as if they are rockets when she is wearing the wrist launcher (as opposed to tossing the grenades like the other characters). Its fun cos it reminds me of Doom 3 when you fire the BFG, although in this case its like a mini ball of injury, not a massive ball of death >_<

Kind of liken Mira's wrist launcher to some kind of techno device reminiscent of a digital watch which is usually used by some secret agents in movies as a remote to control some kind of vehicle like cars. An example of a secret agent show Tomorrow Never Dies.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧