Jekk Jekk Tar invitation bugged...Common?

Hi, i'm recently been researching for the past hour about the Jekk Jekk tar quest bugged, duplicate attons outside etc(Meaning the event was already triggered). I've done everything possible on Nar Shadaa as of where i'm at. But as said earlier, it's not that i havent gotten the invitation, it's that its just bugged. I've found a fix for the pc, but haven't found anyway to fix it for xbox. Anyone know if its fixable?

-Feedback will be much appreciated

Edited by oreeo22

if you have 2000 credits to spare, just bribe that bat like creature who is hanging outside the pazzak bar. That will give you the reputation required to meet the exchange. Im pretty sure you must do the Red Sun quest 1st, where those guys take over your ship.

Stickies are fun!

Q. I am stuck on Nar Shaddaa. Visquis does not wish to contact me.

A.

This can be caused by several things.

1. Red Eclipse fight. This is a required event, needed to proceed. After doing this you will still not be contacted unless the Exchange has heard of you though. When in the Refugee Sector there is a Speederbike you can repair. If you use this bike to exit the Sector though you might miss the trigger that causes the Red Eclipse to spawn. To make them spawn enter the Refugee Sector and exit it again on foot...

2. The Exchange might not have noticed you. Ask the bat-like creature in the Cantina Sector what the Exchange thinks of you. If this is not enough you can pay him 2000 credits. You wan't to pay it to please the Exchange if they already like you a bit or pay him to piss of the Exchange if they already started hating you. This should be enough to make them notice you.

3. There is an issue that the call was made without actually being played if you exit the Ebon Hawk and then re-enter it right away when the call should have taken place. Usually this is notified by a clone of Atton standing outside of the Ebon Hawk. If this is happening download the KSE here and use it on your save. Change 300NAR_Visquis_Call=1 to 300NAR_Visquis_Call=0 under Globals-Booleans

And thus... X-Box has no KSE; and X-Box has no fix...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

if you have 2000 credits to spare, just bribe that bat like creature who is hanging outside the pazzak bar. That will give you the reputation required to meet the exchange. Im pretty sure you must do the Red Sun quest 1st, where those guys take over your ship.

Already have =/.

Stickies are fun!

Q. I am stuck on Nar Shaddaa. Visquis does not wish to contact me.

A.

This can be caused by several things.

1. Red Eclipse fight. This is a required event, needed to proceed. After doing this you will still not be contacted unless the Exchange has heard of you though. When in the Refugee Sector there is a Speederbike you can repair. If you use this bike to exit the Sector though you might miss the trigger that causes the Red Eclipse to spawn. To make them spawn enter the Refugee Sector and exit it again on foot...

2. The Exchange might not have noticed you. Ask the bat-like creature in the Cantina Sector what the Exchange thinks of you. If this is not enough you can pay him 2000 credits. You wan't to pay it to please the Exchange if they already like you a bit or pay him to piss of the Exchange if they already started hating you. This should be enough to make them notice you.

3. There is an issue that the call was made without actually being played if you exit the Ebon Hawk and then re-enter it right away when the call should have taken place. Usually this is notified by a clone of Atton standing outside of the Ebon Hawk. If this is happening download the KSE here and use it on your save. Change 300NAR_Visquis_Call=1 to 300NAR_Visquis_Call=0 under Globals-Booleans

And thus... X-Box has no KSE; and X-Box has no fix...

Yes stickies are fun, already read that ^_^.

Thanks both of you for feedback so far, but I'm gonna still keep hope that theres a way to fix it =(.

Just curious, what would happen if I skipped the whole jekk jekk tarr invitation, meeting mira and gotos ship deal and went on to uh, Dantooine?

Given the right bugged data, it could send you to the end of the game scene (possible, but million to one ratio and not probable)

More than likely nothing would happen.

Personally whenever I play Nar shadda it is always filled with bugs.

for one, there are times when Mira knocks me out takes my suit and 90% of the time when you enter Jekk Jekk, she will not wear the suit at all.

Also, Is the inside of Jekk Jekk tar very slow moving for people, like the game lags alot and is extremely glitchy? Happens 100% of the time to me.

wookiedance.gif

Also, Is the inside of Jekk Jekk tar very slow moving for people, like the game lags alot and is extremely glitchy?  Happens 100% of the time to me.

Smoke...smoke...smoke

Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 helps; but it still will give a (altough smaller) smoke-framerate-reduction... :huh:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

But that one has a "-" between bat and like.

And since you don't have a "-" you made a totally new name... :shifty:

^

No... you can't.

Since you won't meet Master-with-Moustache (and a name I cannot remember) you cannot finish the game; since he is needed for that... :-

^