TOMBS vol. 6

Yeah if she says no then you can just find someone else. It's simple man, all women are easily replaceable.

until you get a serious relationship... then you can't replace em without a serious dent in your pay.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Make the move before someone else does. Whats the worst thing she can say if you ask her out, no? If so it just means you need to give her up and move on to somebody else.

You seem positive. Wanna go out sometime?

You're hitting on someone old enough to be your mom don't 'cha know.

Make the move before someone else does. Whats the worst thing she can say if you ask her out, no? If so it just means you need to give her up and move on to somebody else.

older women. :ermm:

Edited by Krookie

You guys are assuming that her personality is compatible with teh Pixies'. See, she might turn out to be one of those clich

Edited by Blank

A significant portion of my life is spent on the internet. It's like, "Whoah, girls!" I mean, sure, I'm a huge stud and all, but I just don't have the social training.

And Blank is right, I am logic.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You mean like, out of the chopped up remains of all the other girls I was too afraid to talk to but inevitably axe murdered?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Slim Fasts are for recovering fat people.

I can't see that image.

:thumbsup:

You are so in trouble.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.