TOMBS vol. 6

That smilie is all kinds of creepy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I also want to point out that there was a line that was missed by him. Completly.

at the bottom it says "all in good fun" in -5

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

And I think we arrived at a dead end.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yes, a most arousing dead end. post-15284-1134168228.gif

kirottu said:

Sure, I'll admit I'm obsessed, but not in the mainstream, creepy obsessed. I don't wait around for her to get off of work t take pictures of her walking out of work and stuff. I mean, I don't know anything about her really. I do, however, think about her a lot. I don't think about sex with her or anything malicious like that though. I just wonder about her. I wonder what she is like. I wonder what kind of conversations we would have if I would ever actually talk to her. I wonder what we would do if she agreed to go on a date with me. Can you date someone you've just met? By this, I mean, can you just walk up to someone and ask them out on a date? The answer is of course yes, but what would the other person think?

I've convinced myself that she is interested in me. I have based that, on the few times I've seen her in the store, and I have looked at her, and saw her look at me a few times, and she would walk past me. I've convinced myself she I interested in me, but I usually quickly dismiss that thought, on the basis that that has not happened to me very often to my knowledge. Still, in the back of my mind, subconciously, I believe she is interested in me, and that thinking, is the reason for most of my thoughts about her.

I dislike most people I know. I don't dislike them in the typical sense though. I look down on most of them in a way. I take a step back. I don't like the way they act. Their set of goals, the conversations they have. It doesn't sicken me, or disgust. It doesn't intrigue me too much, either. I don't feel that most anything they talk about is interesting in the slightest. Sports, mostly, and drinking or doing drugs, for the guys. Gossip and television for the chicks. There is no room for a conversation about dimensions, time travel, really, anything science in origin. No philosophical debates. Economic discussions are few and far between to say the least. It's not that they don't have the capacity to participate in these things, they just don't care. Stuff like that though, is a dime a dozen o places like this on the internet.

I don't have any good friends anymore. I have plenty of "friends" but not as good as I used to. It's not that we got into fights or anything, all my good friends just sort of moved on, and I didn't. I didn't adapt in the same ways they did, and because of it, we don't talk of hang out as much as we used to. It's not a problem though. It doesn't rain on my parade or anything like that. It's a symptom of my personality.

What's the point of work? What's the point of school? Why do we do what we do? It's all relative. I know, that I value knowledge, even though it doesn't matter, because I can gain knoledge and wisdom my whole life, and then die, and it is all a waste. But it's not, because I enjoyed it, and that's what it all comes down to. You do things in your life that you enjoy, because when you die, none of it matters. So, if you keep working, you do so to make money, and with that money, you either just make enough to continue living, or you make a lot of it, and spen it frivilously, or save it, and die. That's what life is about. It's about you and the fact that the only times that you have no chioce in the matter, is when you are born, and when you die. Everything else, is your chioce.

What's the point of life if there is nothing that comes after it? Why keep going if you're just going to die and be finished? Well, why not? Why not keep living, and enjoying? I mean, if you're going to die anyway, what's the rush?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ah, internet sharing.

Go talk to her before you become(in her eyes) that creepy guy who stares her at the mall/store whatever the place was. You know, even with equality stuff, chances are that she wont come to ask you out.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Ah, internet sharing.

Go talk to her before you become(in her eyes) that creepy guy who stares her at the mall/store whatever the place was. You know, even with equality stuff, chances are that she wont come to ask you out.

... Especially if you are creepily staring at her in the mall over your laptop. :ph34r:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't own a laptop.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.