TOMBS vol. 6

Calax, I think you should just face facts. He's never going to do it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey, did I ever tell you guys the Aristocrats joke?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

We don't want your excuses anymore Mothman.

The subject of this report is Calax

*ahem* Mkay, this report focuses on everyone's forum superhero himself. As usual, we first see how he began...

Exile: Kreia

Kreia: what

Exile: get off

Kreia: what?

Exile: I don't like you, you cryptic and evil Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Kreia: but

Exile: I don't care just get off and eat your jello.

Whatever that was supposed to mean. But it seems Calax came here for K2, not surprising since this is after all Obsidian's website. Moving along, the reviewer would like to take the opportunity to say one thing about Calax: back in the day (as in about a year ago), Calax joined up not too much before the reviewer. In those times, however, Calax was one of the boards notorious spammers. Ranking almost up there with Baley (old) and Jodo Kast 5, racking up over 1000 posts in little time. Unlike Jodo however, Calax managed to keep his spam within tolerable limits while not acting juvenile about it.

Nowadays however, Calax's spamming has mostly cooled down and he's just a casual poster. Topic-wise, Calax has started pretty varied topics, from videogames to religion. This merely reflects who he is. Calax has naught but one area of interest, but many with which he can discuss and take part in.

Personality...okay, how about this. Calax is a pretty friendly guy. He doesn't flame, always a plus. Nor does he really troll, but he can complain. But hey, who doesn't? Calax usually seems to be in a good mood, unless he's been stuck working long-hours at the drive-thru at work. But all in all, Calax is a pretty approachable guy whom almost anyone can make friends with. Good for him. Calax seems pretty outgoing as well, not exactly timid. As noted by Eldar, Calax is also a man of thought. Calax seems to always have something to say about any subject that is worth noting. His posts would indicate that he carefully crafts his thoughts before posting.

Calax is pretty intelligent. He admittedly is no meta, but then again, is that really unusual? But he's definitely not stupid. Granted, he would not be a man of thought if he lacked thought to begin with. The reviewer admittedly sharply disagrees with Calax's views on certain things, but each to his own opinion. He is outspoken though reasonable, and yet humble at the same time. (another plus) He doesn't tend to be very political, but is not afraid to voice his opinions on the subject.

Theology? First of all, the reviewer would like to say that he loathes discussing religion. Why the hell does it matter? Why does it always need to be brought up on these damn boards? Who the hell cares??? It's like we've got a stupid addiction for the subject...*ahem* Sorry. Anyway, to say the reviewer slightly disagrees with Calax's views on religion would be like saying he was slightly distressed when 9/11 happened. (okay, that's exaggerating a bit) But as said above, each to his own. The reviewer (now wondering why he has to refer to himself in third person) prefers to analyze based on content of character, not theological views, though they can go hand in hand. Calax is not religios in any way, but he's no anti-theist fanatic chanting "Burn all Christians!!!" *cough*Dark Raven*cough* And the reviewer is perfectly fine with that. Calax, to his credit, has even put aside his differences with religion momentarily to go and help disaster victims.

The report would not be complete without mentioning comics. Calax likes his comics. Calax loves his comics, actually. I mean, he has a friggin Superman avy for cryin' out loud! But Calax definitely likes his superheroes. To his credit, he has started a few threads regarding comics and superheroes himself. Even in pixies' never-released film, Calax donned the Spiderman outfit to keep up with his image. When not discussing Superman or X-Men 3, Calax can discuss videogames as well. Calax, as many other forumites, is also an avid gamer, and has started numerous topics on that one as well. He's even given the reviewer a tip regarding AoE2, which he admittedly has yet to try, but will soon.

In conclusion, since this wouldn't be a report without one, Calax is a great guy. The reviewer can easily see how he's made friends. The reviewer can also safely call him friend as well. The reviewer is also glad to have met Calax among the many interesing personalities here at Obsidian and tADS, another one of Calax's lairs. The reviewer expects Calax will undoubtedly continue to maintain his heroic presence across the intraweb in the future.

*play heroic credits*

thank you muchly.

it should be pointed out that between me hades and Raven we have the trinity of anti religion.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So are Mothman, Blank and Gray Jedi Knight your complementary self for this forum?

Good review, Mothy. TOMBS is still choking and crawling along thanks to you.

I will also take this moment to clear my reputation with regards to Gray Jedi Knight. It is funny to joke about it and classify him in a group with me, but his methods of presenting Jesus were not biblical.

I feel that I should point out that I have flamed one person once... it was hot enough to make the guy threaten me with a glock

however you can't find the post curtosy of lady raven. Mus? saw it. (he used the term Calaxowned I believe)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I feel that I should point out that I have flamed one person once... it was hot enough to make the guy threaten me with a glock

however you can't find the post curtosy of lady raven. Mus? saw it. (he used the term Calaxowned I believe)

Acually it was "Gentlemen, we have a case of Calaxowned!" to be precise. :D

Wtf bitch. I would own you in real life before you could even react so stfu. Your head + my 7.62 mm = your brain on the sidewalk so don't even try that. :(

manthing2.jpg

I still laughed out loud when I saw that.

It's an internet classic.

Well, on the other hand it didn't take so much to piss OPG off.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds