TOMBS vol. 6

Why don't you guys just get it over with and cyber?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Don't forget about Calax.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's dying because the only person doing any of the work is Mothman. He just can't keep up with the workload.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Wait, why is it dying again?

Somebody give a comprehensive report on the reasons.

meeting yesterday about it... report due next week for said meeting, VP of accounting will make up information for it on tuesday and the CEO will sleep in his chacoozee on it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I don't get it why Mothman even needs an alt? I mean, everyone knows it's him. It's like he was desperate to copy Eldar's Cantousent. His writing style already does that to some extent.

C'mon Mothie, you don't need to do that.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think this thread should be laid to rest for now, the idea has got a little stale, and until someone comes up with a revolutionary new way of recreating T.O.M.B.S, it will stay that way.

I don't get it why Mothman even needs an alt? I mean, everyone knows it's him. It's like he was desperate to copy Eldar's Cantousent. His writing style already does that to some extent.

C'mon Mothie, you don't need to do that.

Oh, I know everyone knows it's me. It's not as if I tried to keep it a secret. Actually, that alt was first created because I had grown a little tired of my first account name. "Mothman" sounded neat at first, but it got old after a while. "Chupacabra" sounded a little better. Or maybe it's just me, which it probably is. I just created that alt as an experiment to see if I wanted to change guises. But I decided in the end to keep my old account. There was this interesting instance where my alt got an unofficial warning for "harassing" Eddo36. :) But point taken, Muso.

Edited by Mothman

Have you considered just asking Guildmaster to change your name? It can be done. Although maybe "I'm bored of it" doesn't exactly qualify as a good reason for change, worth a try at least.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Well, there you have it.

kirottu said:

Goodbye Lou Gutman.

He cybers with himself? That's like masturbation squared. :)

kirottu said: