TOMBS vol. 6

I need to create a bunch of hype for the day it's released.

I will refer to that day as "The Big Letdown"

Also, I think we should start doing more of the reports we used to do when T.O.M.B.S. was first starting out here.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

But we have all changed since then.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You mean:

Metadigital

Attributes:

Intellgence - 5 ROFL he's like really really smart!

Wits - 5 He's witty lol!

Will - 5 OMG Titan LOL

Chutzpah - 5 OMG Mod LOL

Manipulation - 5 OMG Mod LOL

Charisma - 5 He's like awesome lol!

Skills:

Artful Dodging - 5 IMHO

Complaining - 5 IMHO

Derailing - 5 IMHO

Humor - 5 IMHO

Netiquette - 5 IMHO

Private Messaging - 5 IMHO

Spam - 5 IMHO

Stealth - 5 IMHO

Thread Creation - 5 IMHO

Tip-Toeing - 5 IMHO

Backgrounds:

Fame - 5 Mod|Top 10 poster ROFLcopter

Respect - 5 Mod LOL

Followers - 5 LOL

Dupe Accounts - 0 ROFL

Net Access - 5 I'm funny.

Spellmar - 5 Look at be me being funny and witty and jocular. LOL. <3 <3 <3

ROFL. I am so not fellating him. hahahahahaha. Man I'm awesome. Have I hinted at how awesome I am recently? Awesome enough to deserve a report? Just one LOL. I'm lonely. And sad. And nice. I'm nice to people LOL. Hahahahaha. Please?

?

You see, Lou, there's a reason why we're not doing them anymore. They're shallow, unoriginal, wholly conformist and overall bland, banal and soulless. Dreg. Junk. Fortune Cookie-wisdom level 5 <> Stat boosting till Kingdom Come. Now what you could easily do is post some more fiction. Yes. Even lines from your script. Dazzle us with hype, Lou. Dazzle our minds with Hollywood's fragrance.

What are you talking about? That was a great report of Meta!

My previous stories have been non-fiction. I prefer writing non-fiction.

My previous two stories? Yes.

Is that wrong to do?

Nah, chics are like games. Some of them are easy difficulty while others are hard. Others are always set on nightmare level with bad graphics and an unpleasant gameplay mechanic. The point is, write up a report or otherwise make some fiction. I believe we should stop calling these threads TOMBS, however. The point has switched. It has evolved to more of an internet sharing between friends. I like the old reports and I appreciate Moth for doing them. ...But reports are just part of the sharing.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Eldar, you are such a nerd.

The subject of this TOMBS report is LadyCrimson

Looking at her first post ...

Holy crow, that brought back memories. I did a quick scan of my post listings and here's what I discovered about myself:

I said I'd refuse to touch WoW, but then bought it anyway (I blame a friend of mine...)

I use double-hard returns a lot

I still wear the same beat up tennis shoes.

I use quotation marks for emphasis way too often. Although I think I have cut back on that bad habit a little, lately. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You know what? Just wait your turn! When I was your age, we had to shovel through three feet of snow uphill just to get our reports!

Okay, if I don't have Blank's report posted by today, it will most certainly be out tomorrow, unless my computer blows up.

Age means nothing on the net! Only l33t does!

(head esplodes in a goey mess)

Dang... my doppleganger got out of his box.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The subject of this report is Blank

Well, where to begin...let's start as we usually do - by seeing where he began. Blank started out, like many posters here, because of K2. As evidenced as his post below -

Assuming the miralukas are a developed species, made by God, or evolution for others, it is highly improbable in my eyes that the miralukas even have anything like optical organs. They wouldn't have any need for it since they can see through the force, neh? Doesn't Kreia say something about how eyesight is just a hindrance? So if it's evolution, then there would be no need for the eye organs (and therefore there'd be no sockets). If made by God, who i characterize as an intelligent maker, then there would likewise be no need for eyesight or sockets if the miralukas can see through the force.

I don't know about the comics though, so if there is an official story that says they do have eye organs/sockets, then i guess i'm wrong.

Although, Visas does want to hide the top part of her face for some reason. I could only speculate as to why:maybe there are ugly eyesockets that freak some people out, maybe it is just creepy to have a person genetically similar to humans but with smooth skin in the space where eyes should be.

Either way, she is still the sexiest.

Well, as a testament to things to come, Blank posts to make a point, and brings up God more than once. Bravo. And as any sensible person would think, he believes Visas to be the sexiest K2 character. Bravo x2. Okay, Blank is a gamer. But Blank is much more than that, as we'll soon find out. Blank, contrary to what his name might imply, is far from a blank slate. He is who he is.

Thread creation: does it really matter? Who are we to judge others based on the threads they create?!! But for the sake of the report, Blank has started some rather interesting topics since his arrival. Some dealt with complex issues, like religion, others with simple things like whether bringing balance to the force is stupid or not. Yep.

Intelligence? Blank is pretty dang intelligent. He's been able to illustrate his side of the issue clearly and logically numerous times. He's also been able to hold his own against many vile heretics in several religious debates! And of course, he's been able to prove many of them wrong. As for debates, Blank has pretty darn thick skin. More than once he's stated his views on a subject only to have flames doused on him, and yet he comes back for more. His thick skin and chutzpah go hand-in-hand. He isn't afraid to state his views and offend someone, and can stand up to a severe verbal beating afterward. Good for him.

Blank is, as many here know, a man of the faith. He's started religious-centered threads in a very anti-religious environment. He's stood up for his faith many times before. Plus, he is one-third of the Christian Axis of Evil! :) Blank isn't ashamed of his Christianity, and I hope he never is. As said above, Blank can take a beating. But he can also dish it out as well. Though one might not think so at first, Blank has proven to be very witty in the past and can deliver a strong verbal thrashing of his own! When the time is right, Blank can wield his +2 sword of righteousness to smite down the heathens in his path. Amen. On top of his wit, Blank has a great sense of humor. Blank can take part in a serious discussion but can take a joke and dish out one here and there. He isn't Lou Gutman level. Whether that's a good or bad thing is debatable, but he can make funnies at any time. Sometimes making simple comments like these:

I hear there is a scene with a green dragon.

edit: and of course you would assume that you are spiderman, Mothy, you always try to be the emo superhero with spiders in his pants.

Ha ha ha. Funny guy. Nobody likes a guy without a sense of humor. Thankfully, he ain't one of them.

Despite being decent at dishing out verbal pain, Blank is all in all a very nice guy. He is unassuming and can show remarkable patience even in the face of outright hostility and/or stupidity. He is friendly and the reviewer has yet to seem him flame anybody in any instance. Blank seems to be the person who will gladly eat with the tax-collectors and sinners. He'll compliment anyone regardless of who they are, and will have a friendly chat with those only two threads ago he has argued with. He's gotten on people's nerves more than once, but hey, don't we all? But even still, Blank has many friends here at Obsidian and has earned the respect of others. Great job.

Blank, in conclusion, is a pretty great guy. The reviewer is glad to have met him and be able to call him friend. All things considered, it is easy to see how Blank has won the hostility of some, but the friendship of many more. The reviewer hopes to continue to run into him in the future somewhere in the intraweb.

Amen.