TOMBS vol. 6

Back? I never left!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

hahaha Pixies has always been schizo. That, and I think he secretly laughs at all of us. We're like puppets. I just hope we're not like finger puppets.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Man, that was deep.

I need to go for a bike ride.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Don't have the shout box and chat for this?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Do you really love her, Eldar? I mean not her body, or her mind, or her soul, or her youth, or her voice, or her mug in the morning. They're individually nice, I guess, maybe even great, but probably not enough. Have you fallen for the whole package, Eldar? The entirety of her being (or some other hippie garbage)? Cause if you have it'd be a shame to waste the moment. You find out, in time I guess, that moments are some of the worst things in life to waste. Never getting them back and never fully getting over their loss.

Ah, but I won't cheat on my wife. ...Or maybe the fictional Eldar won't. After all, you never know if this is just a ruse on my part. I could be laughing at all of you. bwahahahah ...Or I wish it were a clever ruse. You never know.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Funny you should say that. My wife is actually quite fond of some of my friends and this particular one especially. In fact, this one looks a lot like my wife did when she was younger.

Obsidian Plays

Love's a complicated thing, Eldar. Best of luck to ya. If you were telling the truth, hope you come out of this alright. Hope God guides you and gives you the wisdom to make the right decisions, and so you don't hurt the ones you love. If you were lying, then **** you.

*** *********, ** *** *****'* *****, * **** *** ***** ***.

Edited by thepixiesrock

*** *********, ** *** *****'* *****, * **** *** ***** ***.

Right... But your story was good.

And Kirottu's was also.

Meta was right about that opening line working, because it was all about the technique, so she wouldn't feel stalked.

Oh, and to make it all about you, Pixies, I wanted to note that I finally got a broadband internet connection.

Edited by Blank

The subject of this TOMBS report is LadyCrimson

Funloving, enthusiastic, and a frequent proponent of the OE forums, LadyCrimson has only once before received the TOMBS love she has surely deserved. In fact, she is so devoted to these forums, she was very recently instated as a moderator.

Looking at her first post, one can witness her passion for Kotor 2, the game which probably brought her here in the first place (as it has many others). This passion has lasted for more than a year, and in her signature on the boards, one can visit a website she set up to honour K2 with screenshots.

The reviewer doesn

wow... i've only once recieved a report and it's ages old now.

as for eldars little story. :blink: :blink:... :flutter:

dang... you sound like me, at least during high school all my friends were younger than me. Now they are all 5-10 older than me.

why can I just not get along with my age group.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

meta, you're a meanie. You know that? Could someone do a review for meta? I tell you, I just can't seem to throw out reports like I did of old.

Obsidian Plays

That's an easy one, just take one of your old reviews and change the name. That's what I used to do when I did Muso reports.

HAHAHAHAHA You're so danged bad, pixies. Sometimes I simply can't believe you. Okay, well, as a moderator and such I feel compelled to say... blah blah blah do a report, someone. My overly sweet, fluffy reports are a thing of the past for now, so someone throw something out there. Moth? Blank? Baley? Pixies?

Obsidian Plays