TOMBS vol. 6

Well, the fact is that TOMBS has undergone all sorts of changes. Unless admin or Fionavar decide to kill TOMBS, then folks can still do reports. My thoughts don't matter. Kirottu's thoughts don't matter. Hell, no individual's thoughts matter. If there are TOMBS threads and folks want to post in them and other folks want to read them, we'll have TOMBS.

What you represent, Moth, is the original spirit of TOMBS. ...And you represent as well as it was when folks first envisioned it. Probably better.

Keep doing reports. If the reports are entertaining and fun, then folks will read and TOMBS will, as we say, live.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

But, T.O.M.B.S. can't live with out Eldar.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

hahaha. You'd better watch out, someone will assume that's a true statement. You yutz, can't you even be serious about our beloved TOMBS? Is everything a joke for you?!? :Eldar's wry grin icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

T.O.M.B.S. dies when you lied about doing a trial for me.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, since we haven't been doing reports as of late, I'll continue the report of myself.

Sunday, June 25th, 2006 I fell in love. It's not the first time I've fallen in love, but it most certainly will be the last.

I went to the store with my mom to get some stuff. Food mostly, at least, that's the only reason I went seeing as I'm out of money. What with Father's Day, CDs, and Gamecube. So we go shopping, and we are at the checkout, and that's where I see her.

She's working at the check-out next to the one we are in, as a bagger. You know, one of those people that put's the stuff you buy into a bag. So anyway, I'm sitting down on a bench. It was a pretty hot day, and I hadn't had any water, so I was starting to dehydrate. My head was hurting a little and I didn't feel like standing. So I'm sitting there, and whenever I see a cute girl who looks around my age, I'll sort of check her out.

So I'm sitting there, and I think "Wow, she's really attractive." She had brown hair, thin, and looked a little shorter than me. I thought to myself immediatly, "She's perfect." I just sat there, watching her bag groceries. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, except when she'd turn in my direction. I didn't want to get caught gawking at her. Her voice was even great. I only heard her say one sentance, but it was all I needed.

I realised that it wasn't just her I was watching. I was watching her bag groceries. It was amazing the way she bagged groceries. She did it with such energy. She would pick them up and put them in the bag with such effort, it looked like she enjoyed it. It was a genuine innocent enjoyment. Just from bagging groceries. Then, when she finished bagging the one costomer's groceries, she did this little victory type spin. Have you ever played the game Super Smash Brothers for Nintendo 64? Well, if you hit L1, the character does a little move called a "taunt". What she had done, reminded me of that.

She was cute. Beyond that. A combination of cute and hot. She was etremely energetic too. She was zestful. I was in love. I was in love with the way she bagged groceries. I was in love with her. I just sat there, I started to silently laugh. Why am I not talking to her right now? Get up and go say something. Yeah, sure, go say something. I don't know what to say. What does someone say in this situation? "Hey, how are are you doing? I was just sitting over there and watching you bag groceries, and I must say, I'm impressed with your technique. How about getting something to eat when you get off?" Oh, wait, you are with your mom. You can't go talk to a girl when you are with your mom.

When I was about 7, I liked this girl. My mom teased me about it. Well, I would call it teasing, she and my sister don't call it that. The fact is, it made it so I never wanted to talk about anything to do with the topic of girls with my mom. I could never talk to a girl in an interested manner with my mom there.

So there I was. Helpless. I would most likely never see her again, The only thing I could do is just enjoy every minute of what time I had. I just wanted to make sure I remembered her. I passed her as I walked out. She looked at me, and I looked at her. Then I just kept walking. She just kept walking I assume. I couldn't turn around. I got in the car, and we went home.

So what you're saying is that with women you simply pick one you like and cram them full with as much stuff as they can hold until they're about to burst and then you throw them in the back of your car.

Thanks for the advise pixies, I'll put it to good use tomorrow. :rolleyes:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Did I fall in love with the girl? Or did I fall in love with her ability to bag groceries?

There is just something about the way those meat products fit in that bad. The milk cartons just slid right in next to the Doritos.

I'm spent.

Being enamoured with a person's vim and attitude to life is not a bad thing; approaching and talking to the above-mentioned girl with said opening line would have worked

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't know what a "prose" is.

Can I sell it for money though?

Well, a lot of people do. And your style's a nice contrast to the overly-intellectual bastards working today. But if you were to sell it, it would be best to publish it in short story form. Or really really short novel\novella chapters.

It's all about the money. I better cash in while it's hot. Then, once I get a fanbase, I can start writing crap and selling it high to make the big bucks.

The World of TOMBS: at the Lair of the Beast.

Kirottu had just finished his final test in his path to become a wizard. He had had to stand on his hands naked and recite the Rules of Great Snugglebottoms while two older naked wizards tickled his feet with feathers. Pictures where taken to ensure if Kirottu would ever betray the Order he would pay the price. It would be about 100k without taxes... Depression had hit hard the Order of Wizards.

Kirottu was beaming with pride and relief when he was given his almost new, well actually quite old wizard robe that looked like something crazy woman would wear, when she would feed her cats in the middle of the night. Depression had really hit hard the wizards, but Kirottu was happy never the less like anyone would be standing naked surrounded by robed older men.

“We have your first Quest for you youngling”, said the Master Wizard. He didn

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

The rebellion will never die!

Viva la resistance!

Also, I liked the story.

I guess I really will do that report. Here's a promise. I'll have the report done tonight. It will be a tasty, melodramatic, overcharged report, to be sure. :Eldar's mischievous grin icon:

Your little "report" didn't have enough me in it. Go cry about your life somewhere else. You are supposed to be talking about me, and how great I am.

Great. What a jerk. Okay.

Hmmm.

Once there was a swinehearted little wretch who received more reports from the sagelike Eldar than any other person on the board. Someone who probably received more reports from the munificent Eldar than any two poster monkeys combined. This little creep was such a yutz, he thought the Saintly Eldar's report was about himself (Duh, all my reports are about me, doofus) but what he didn't realize is that, no matter what His Awesome Eldarness said about his own life, the report was all about young PIs looking to score. It was about Baleys and Kirottus and Calaxes and Atreides and Gorths and Moths and men and...

It was all about the rule of three and ellipses... I like ellipses... MMMM RULE OF THREE

Edited by Eldar

Obsidian Plays

See, that's more like it. You know, a little more me and a little less you. Also, i can't send you a PM because your box is full.

I sent the PM.

I guess I really will do that report. Here's a promise. I'll have the report done tonight. It will be a tasty, melodramatic, overcharged report, to be sure. :Eldar's mischievous grin icon:

Your little "report" didn't have enough me in it. Go cry about your life somewhere else. You are supposed to be talking about me, and how great I am.

See, that's more like it.  You know, a little more me and a little less you.  Also, i can't send you a PM because your box is full.

I really hate you. Stop being such a self absorbed jerk. Eldar poured his heart out just like you did earlier, and this is the apreciation he gets? No. I don't think so. He deserves more than this. You have shamed us all, and don't even deserve to be here anymore. I hate you with a feiry passion that burns greatly.

Eldar, don't pay any attention to what this swinehearted yutz has to say. Listen to what i have to say now. What you say is ture, you can't talk about this kind of stuff to anyone but ananymous internet friends. You have been a great T.O.M.B.S. supporter, and really, you are the only reason it is still going. Had it not been for you, it would have died out with Ender.

Edited by thepixiesrock