TOMBS vol. 6

Look, I don't make the rules. It's just a fact.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Someone should do a review of Angs. Since I don't do reviews anymore, one of you monkeys should write it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Who is Angs? And no more reviews until Soul-man gets one. Also, Eldar promised me a trial.

Trial by fire!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I knew who you were. Now, buck up, you don't want your report to consist of you being called a cry-baby, would you?

I forgot how we are doing T.O.M.B.S. reports now, so I'm just going to do what I ususally do and use the out-dated system with the numbers. Just in case you forgot, 0-5.

User: Soulseeker

Intelligence: 5 - Isn't he like, super smart? I mean, he is super smart.

Wits: 4

Wow.

That report sucks. Look how small it is. Sorry Soulseeker. Maybe I'll record a song for you to make it up to you. OR SOMETHING

Thanks!

I can feel the love. :( Even if the following quote seems to be the gist of the whole report.

I don't know, I'm pretty much winging it here.

Now all that is left is for someone to make me feel the hate. :ph34r:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Did I type that out loud?

Oops.

<3 Soulseeker

sigh... I remember my grades... of course that was when we had three of these little forum games going at once

3 more!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yours was the only review I really regretted. Sure, I could have done more with Kor's and Lady Crimson's, but they were generally good for what I knew at the time. Your scores were pitifully low and you deserved better. Of course, who gives a crap. The real meat of these reviews, from Moth's to Baley's, is the commentary.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I will admit, I may have done commentary rarely, but you have to admit, everytime I did some sort of commentary in my reviews, it was always a thinly vieled joke.

Yours was the only review I really regretted.  Sure, I could have done more with Kor's and Lady Crimson's, but they were generally good for what I knew at the time.  Your scores were pitifully low and you deserved better.  Of course, who gives a crap.  The real meat of these reviews, from Moth's to Baley's, is the commentary.

but i kinda had no commentary...

Thats back when you were just using numbers.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Thread Pruned: AS of recently there has been a migration to Narrative Styles. And though I must admit to a certain literary character of these additions, they have progressively moved toward a line that is unacceptable for a public company's fora. Due to a request by the author, those posts have been removed.

I am open and accepting of the narrative model, but I would request that they continue to honour the intent of the Forum Guidelines in regard to decorum and being of a constructive nature.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

This is a report for myself.

I'm working as a host at he Italian joint I work as a host at. I have three bosses, and one of them brings in her son. He is a baby about 5 months old give or take. So, it seems all the chicks working, waitresses, busgirls, female cooks, their all taking turns holding the baby and what not. So this one waitress who I have taken a shinning to is holding the baby, and she was sort of swinging the baby I guess. I don't know what you'd call it, but she was bringing it close to the wall, then farther away. And the baby was trying to touch this thing hanging on the wall.

"Fine food fine wine" is what I believe it says. I never really paid much attention to it. So anyway, the baby is trying to reach it, and touching it, and then gets pulled away, then brought back. The whole time, the baby is having a great time and everything. Laughing, gigling it's little heart out. So the chick turns to me and says, "Babies are so easy to amuse." She then walked away with the baby. I thought to myself, "Easy to amuse. Easy. To. Amuse." I guess you could say the words stuck in my head. Baley would certainly say that, along with some sort of metaphor. "Those words stuck in his head like cheap on a hooker." is what he'd say. Or something to that effect. I don't know, I'm not to poetic I guess. Maybe, in my own insane way, I am. Relative really. I guess if everyone spoke poetically, then that would mean that I was the one really speaking poetically.

So she walks away and I just have that stuck in my head. I think to myself, "Well, all beings are easily amused, we just don't like to admit it." I stared out the window and just thought about it. "Easily amused." something about those words just stayed with me. One of the other bosses walked by, and I said to her, "She just said babies are easily amused, but really, we all are easily amused." Without out stopping, she just walked right by me and said "No." That was the end of that. You just can't fight that logic.

I found a pen with an arrow on it. You know, like one of those indian arrows? They kind they shot with a bow. Native American rather. So I asked various employees if they were of Native American descent. They would say no, and then give me a puzzled look. I would take the pen out of my pocket and explain, "Well, I have a Native American pen here, and was wondering who lost it." Of course only a Native American would have this pen was what they thought I was thinking.

So then later, the other Hostess shows up, she is attractive. Seriously attractive, but older than me by about two to three years, give or take. While I'm getting ready to leave, I notice she and this other guy that works there, delivery guy, she is putting the money he just got through the register or something, any way they are flirting. I can tell. So I tell her, "I'm going to go, is there anything else you need me to do?" "Yes," she replies, "Stay here and hang out with me." I will admit, I was a little taken back. So I tell her straight "You've got that guy, you don't need me." "Who?" she questions. "That guy you were just flirting with." "Mike? I don't want to hang out with him, I want to hang out with you." A clever ploy, I think to myself, but that won't work on me. I'm a bit too keen my dear, and witty to boot. "You're just saying that." I reply, and walk away. I run over to one of the bus boys I work with, and in a jokular tone, and gigling like a schoolgirl, I say, "Hey, the hostess just said she wanted to hang out with me! Dude, she wants me." "Yeah right." was his reply. I think he said something after that, but I don't too much remember. Some other stuff happnes and then I leave.

It's weird. I'm in an earily sentimental mood I guess would be the word I'd use to describe it, but, it is probably not the word I'm looking for, most definetely. I usually think a lot, but not to this more open extent. You see, about the age of thirteen, I'm oretty sure I reached total enlightenment. Almost to the point where I think of myself existing on an entirely different plane of existance. Not in the crazy murderer type way, but in the way that, I feel I think differently than my peers, and, because of it, I tend to disagree with most people. I'm not doing it for myself, but for them. Not because I feel that I'm right. I could be wrong, but I do it, so they can see other sides. Not other sides for them to agree with, but just to see that we don't all think the same way.

Now, I was thinking about omitting the last bit, because I feel it is too "I'm different and smart, look at me. I'm misunderstood and mysterious." I did not delete it, because this is a constant battle, that makes up myself.

It's funny you should ask that question, but yes, it is a true story.

better late than never...

thanks for that review of me a while back, Mothman. (i think it was you). Very cool.

You're welcome. :D For a while I was afraid you'd never see it. Welcome back, BTW.

I suppose I should get to work on Blank's report now and stop being a lazy bastard.

Um, nice report by the way, pixies.

Thread Pruned: AS of recently there has been a migration to Narrative Styles. And though I must admit to a certain literary character of these additions, they have progressively moved toward a line that is unacceptable for a public company's fora. Due to a request by the author, those posts have been removed.

I am open and accepting of the narrative model, but I would request that they continue to honour the intent of the Forum Guidelines in regard to decorum and being of a constructive nature.

TOMBS reports have never been constructive. They have always been partly or totally there to poke fun of the victim. If you

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Let TOMBS die. It serves no purpose anymore. I wrote a lengthy post in regards to this, but the damned library has a completely f'n worthless wireless connection.

BTW: nice read, Pixies.

PS I agree with my green dragon friend. We've had this as our personal playground for a while, but TOMBS has always been a bit goofy, sometimes mean, and a source from drama. We were lucky to be ignored here to post with more or less impunity for so long. Some of the report were great, and some of the reports showcased a lot of heart and sometimes even skill, but the ride is over. We should not judge Fio harshly for acting his part in our little drama.

Edited by Eldar

Obsidian Plays