TOMBS vol. 6

:(

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Dude, I'm not gay.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, don't end it yet. I enjoy reading them.

On a side note, who is pixie-man going to have sex with? Because dude, I'm not gay.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Dude, like having one brief act of sexual experimentation doesn't make you gay. It's just for laughs, dawg. Yeah. It's all relative, you know.

Relative? Anything resembling sexual or intimate that has you in the equation, has to be queer, since no arguably straight man would look you twice. And especially not with a glint in their eyes.

And that's why I'm not arguably straight! :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

So Blank walks around at a normal speed with an old guy in his underpants? That is really hard to do. You need to talk about how stong Blank's leg muscles are now in the next part of the story.

So Blank walks around at a normal speed with an old guy in his underpants? That is really hard to do. You need to talk about how stong Blank's leg muscles are now in the next part of the story.

hahaha

I think you should write the next part of the story, only put Baley in it. Face it, we're all frustrated writers in this thread anyhow.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I think you should write the next part of the story, only put Baley in it.  Face it, we're all frustrated writers in this thread anyhow.

True, although, I'd be sober, so it wouldn't even be comparable to Baley's... masterpieces.

I made a musical report for Baley, but it's just the first movement. I might make more.

more_blues.mp3

I think you should write the next part of the story, only put Baley in it.  Face it, we're all frustrated writers in this thread anyhow.

True, although, I'd be sober, so it wouldn't even be comparable to Baley's... masterpieces.

I could do it! Especially since I promised I'd give Blank a review anyway...

Chupa's very sad, too, I might point out. You and Eldar have both been giving him the cold shoulder in this thread. : ( That's a very mean thing to do, you know. Alts have feelings, too.

Well, either he meant you were the subject of the song, in which case he flamed you. ...Or he meant you're the singer of the song, in which case you flamed someone. Maybe he meant it for the other Baley.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ah, a true contemporary mystery. I did have my own flame prepared, you know, just in case, but truth be told I'd rather be certain of one's intent before attacking him, her, it. Blame it on my good nature. Or my good education. Or my genuine heart-felt appreciation for the banal and the bland. Ah! A composition! It shall be written once MirrorMask ends.

I only stop by TOMBS threads once every other full moon, but now I'm going to go ahead and ask for a report on me. Feel free to ignore me.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Well, the title is certainly the greatest thing in the world.

You've effectively just ruined the title.