Best colour for lightsabers

What do you think is the best lightsaber colour?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best lightsaber colour?

• Red
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Silver
    • Violet
    • Orange
    • Cyan
    • Veridian
    • Yellow
    • Black

I find more and more silver crystals every time I play the game -- weird, since the drops are totally random.  Once I found one on an Onderon soldier.  What was he doing with it??

Well, why not? They are nice and shiny, not to mention they are worth more than your average soldiers equipment.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

The Cyan crystal was supposed to be my favorite, but I hate the fact that when I use it, my lightsaber always activates whenever I enter a new area in the game. I do'nt know if you guys also experience this. I also experience this in the first KOTOR when I use the Mantle of the Force crystal. :)

My favorite crystal now is Viridian. :)

Edited by frandrew1026

The Cyan crystal was supposed to be my favorite, but I hate the fact that when I use it, my lightsaber always activates whenever I enter a new area in the game. I do'nt know if you guys also experience this. I also experience this in the first KOTOR when I use the Mantle of the Force crystal. :)

Yeah this annoyed the hell out of me, then in cut scenes where you're walking and it goes straight through your leg....i just couldn't deal with that. I usually go with dual weilding viridian or orange and silver. A black lightsaber would be nice too

The Cyan crystal was supposed to be my favorite, but I hate the fact that when I use it, my lightsaber always activates whenever I enter a new area in the game. I do'nt know if you guys also experience this. I also experience this in the first KOTOR when I use the Mantle of the Force crystal. ;)

Yeah this annoyed the hell out of me, then in cut scenes where you're walking and it goes straight through your leg....i just couldn't deal with that. I usually go with dual weilding viridian or orange and silver. A black lightsaber would be nice too

just a question: how do i get a black lightsaber crystal? i never encountered this color...

The Cyan crystal was supposed to be my favorite, but I hate the fact that when I use it, my lightsaber always activates whenever I enter a new area in the game. I do'nt know if you guys also experience this. I also experience this in the first KOTOR when I use the Mantle of the Force crystal. ;)

just a question: how do i get a black lightsaber crystal? i never encountered this color...

possibly with cheats...i've never had one, just said it'd be cool if you could get it

There isn't such

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)