Best colour for lightsabers

What do you think is the best lightsaber colour?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best lightsaber colour?

• Red
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Silver
    • Violet
    • Orange
    • Cyan
    • Veridian
    • Yellow
    • Black

Blue. The way it lights the screen makes me think, "wow, that is a good-looking lightsaber." Or because it is the predominant colour of lazerswords in the movies, and therefore it connotes all the coolness of lightsabers.

The weird thing is that I try to resist using a lone blue lightsaber for my primary character. I don't know why... But I use it with a green one and I am okay. :thumbsup:

Edited by Blank

Silver (or white, it's pretty much white...)...orange/copper, and blue.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Veridian and silver. The green and red colors are also qiute nice.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Purple. Both DS and LS PCs can use it.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Silver is my favourite, its the one I mostly give Exile.

I dont think Black would be cool, but I think it would represent Nihilus best

because he drains life, and wants the galaxy to be empty. Black is the *colour* which absorbs all of the light and dosnt reflect any of it back, so... reminds me of Nihilus and Exile

Edited by aerowars617

Black, it matches my nail varnish, and my eyeliner, and my clothes.

Out of the colours that have actually been in the kotor and the movies Orange is the best.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Usually silver, until I get my hands on the cyan crystal. Hang on... am I the only one? Woo- hoo!

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

silver is my favorite, it matches my DSF perfectly. i prefer having two silver sabers. black would be pretty cool, if someone could figure out how to make one. as for blue and green, they are in the movies and are way overused, so IMO are not cool anymore.

on a side note, i heard there was actually supposed to be a white lightsaber, but it was cut from the final game. anyone know about this?

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Usually silver, until I get my hands on the cyan crystal. Hang on... am I the only one? Woo- hoo!

I love the cyan crystals too, although I've only found one once. I usually just have either two silver sabers or two viridian sabers (or green if I'm going old school).

I always thought I was unique...

Oh well, what are you going to do?

I only found the cyan crystal twice. The first time I found it on the corpse of one of the sith dudes in the Trayus academy, though what the hell he was doing with it I'll never know... And the second time Samhan Dobo was selling it. Then the game crashed. It hates me...

Edited by Darth Osiris

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.