level to get good LS robes from Fassa

Wow, never heard of Master Thong's robes :wub:

Meh, I suppose that you have to be quite high level, and rest is just up to luck.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You nedd to be between Level 40 and 50. It can take a really long time before you get a good robe though. The best LS robes I think there is in the game is Nomi's robe. Thon's robe isn't really that good IMO.

Master Vandar lives!

Wow, never heard of Master Thong's robes :huh:

Better than Master Vandar's Thongs.

:lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Wow, never heard of Master Thong's robes :shifty:

Better than Master Vandar's Thongs.

:lol:

But nothing in comparison to Bastila's or the Exile's

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

You nedd to be between Level 40 and 50. It can take a really long time before you get a good robe though. The best LS robes I think there is in the game is Nomi's robe. Thon's robe isn't really that good IMO.

Thanks, question answered. Now we can lay this down to rest.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.