Boa dur

how do i make him a jedi can anyone tell me what they said to him to turn him

You really don't have to say anything to him, as long as you keep gaining influence with him.

The quickest way to Jedi-fy him is to first tell him that it's not his fault when you see him at the Telos Jedi Academy. That gains you some influence. Talk to him when you can, at least twice.

Then, go directly to Nar Shaada, and confront the second set of Exchange bullies near the far north part. Bao Dur will applaud you for helping the man, and you'll get some more influence. Talk to him again.

Then talk to the man you just helped, and be nice to him. You'll get more influence with Bao Dur, and can talk to him again. This will lead to the conversations to make him a Jedi Guardian.

how do i make him a jedi can anyone tell me what they said to him to turn him

You need to gain sufficient influence with him, or loose sufficient influence, to be able to start the right dialogs. For a LSer, just be nice to him and have in your party when you help people. For a DSer, abuse him as much as possible and kill innocent people.

you have to gain influence with Bao Dur because he will only become a jedi if he's the same allianment as you.

people with influence bellow 50 gain the oppisite allianment points when you git LP/DP

PS: is it true you can teach Bao neww fighting moves.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

PS: is it true you can teach Bao neww fighting moves.

Sadly, no. Originally you were going to be able to (as the dialog still exsists in the .tlk files) but it was never implemented into the game.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

For you DSers, make shure Kriea is with you when you kill innocents to gain influence with Bao Dur, as she sets him straight :)

Also, another easy influence gain with Bao Dur is the atmosphreic sensors on Dantooine. When you know about it, go into the cave, check the ceramic pot, and let Bao look at it.

is darth maul an iridonian?

He's a Iridonian Zabrak yes.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Also, another easy influence gain with Bao Dur is the atmosphreic sensors on Dantooine. When you know about it, go into the cave, check the ceramic pot, and let Bao look at it.
Yes, and then bring the sensors to Saedhe and agree to sell them for 3,000 credits.

Some more ways I remember (all on Nar Shaddaa):

- heal Geriel (also works with Atton, Visas, who else?);

- bring Kreia and him to Aaida and Lootra after they are reunited, then follow the LS choices (also works with Atton, Disciple and Handmaiden);

- repair the airspeeder and let him check it.

Thanks i did the sick dude, the sensors and all i have left then is the air speeder

If you've gained influence with Bao three times you have enough already to make him a Jedi. Just keep talking to him.