One thing I found strange on KOTOR II was the ritual those Dark Jedi were performing in Freedon Nadd's tomb. How did they expect to resserect Nadd? Freedon Nadd's spirit was obliterated by Exar Kun.

It was probably done by some Ancient Sith Ritual, similar to how Darth Maul was resurrected in some EU book.

I always assumed the ritual was controlling the beasts on Onderon. After your team stops them, the Drexl Larve freaks out, because it's no longer under control of the Sith. Both events are happening simultaneously, you know. :blink:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I always assumed the ritual was controlling the beasts on Onderon. After your team stops them, the Drexl Larve freaks out, because it's no longer under control of the Sith. Both events are happening simultaneously, you know.  ;)

Someone paid attention to the game :D

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

One thing I found strange on KOTOR II was the ritual those Dark Jedi were performing in Freedon Nadd's tomb. How did they expect to resserect Nadd? Freedon Nadd's spirit was obliterated by Exar Kun.

It was probably done by some Ancient Sith Ritual, similar to how Darth Maul was resurrected in some EU book.

N-CANON, not EU. Luckily...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Who ISNT ressurected in EU :huh:

I also thought that it was the 'controlling' beast trick not resurrecting freedon not even good enough for a sith lord, and a tomb on korriban nadd

Well, only one I can remember right now was Palpatine...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I always assumed the ritual was controlling the beasts on Onderon. After your team stops them, the Drexl Larve freaks out, because it's no longer under control of the Sith. Both events are happening simultaneously, you know.
Indeed, this was the ritual's purpose, not another lame resurrection (save them for games with lame plots, like Jedi Academy). The drexl is supposed to go out of control at the same moment as when your cmpanions interrupt the ritual.

Or on the DS-path the creatures already loose control when you enter the castle...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I thought that drexls where the beasts the beast riders use that can fly...but the one in the castle has no wings lol

:blink:

They are, but the one in the palace in labeled "Drexl Larvae". Which means it's not full grown so it doesn't have wings yet. In other words it's the caterpillar.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords