Kotor 2 cover

I'm not sure about the cover for k2 for computer but for xbox i have a question, How is it that the charector on the back has a double-bladed blue lightsaber where did they get that? That kreia has both hands and is holding a double-bladed green lightsaber? I wonder are those just glitches or can that actually happen?

Pre-final Screens...

Promotion screens

[add etc. stuff here]

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

On the back of mine she has 2 hands but only a single-bladed lightsaber

Ditto. I see Kreia holding a single green lightsaber and she has both hands. I see a female Exile zapping an HK-50 holding a double-bladed silver lightsaber, a male Exile on onderon dual weilding green and red sabers and another female Exile on Dxun dual weidling red sabers but nowhere do I see Kreia holding a double-bladed saber.

The more interesting question is why is Handmaiden standing behind the female Exile on Dxun? >_<"

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

The back of my game cover also has Kreia having both hands, and a single-bladed green coloured short lightsaber. I have a female exile zapping an HK-50 with a double-bladed cyan lightsaber. Another shot shows a male exile having two lightsabers on two hands, one green and one red. The last shot shows a blond-haired female exile with two red lightsabers and handmaiden and Hanharr behind her.

I purchased this game this year, and to be honest, I've seen several iterations of the box. When the game first released, I remember seeing the box in the stores. I've seen boxes which had a bald-headed Exile swinging two blue lightsabers, and boxes which had Disciple swinging around a green lightsaber.

It should be noted that the picture of the bald Exile swinging sabers was seen on a cardboard box-packed edition, the picture of Kreia on the plastic DVD case-type box, and the picture of disciple on another cardboard box packed version, which was slightly different than the one having the Exile's picture.

The one I posted above is my PC version. The Xbox version is different showing a female Exile with a Cyan double-bladed saber zapping a couple of HK's. Male exile on Onderon with Visas and Bao-dur, both the Exile and Visas have single bladed red sabers and Bao is using a blaster rifle. And then Male exile with Visas and Mandalore on Dxun and again Visas and Exile only have single red sabers. And then the same picture of Kreia holding a single green saber like on the PC box. Again nowhere do I see Kreia holding a double bladed saber or dual weilding two sabers.

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

• 3 weeks later...