hidden quest in dantooine!

Hey people! I don't know if this has ever happened to you, but in Dant, after speaking with Zherron, his seconr-in-command (Berun?) gives you a quest to investigate Zherron. You can then tell him that he's being investigated nad he gives you an errand: to tell the mercenary guy (the one with the ponytail that's hanging out with the mandalorians) to "Go ahead" (or soething similar). If you do this, when the battle with Azkul comes he turns to your side! I don't know about the rest of you, but I find that kinda cool.

I guess the dark side option is to tell on Zherron with the Administrator. You go and get the atmospheric sensors with Bao and find the hidden equipment. Don't give the sensors to the old man looking for them, give them to Berun. He'll then tell administrator Adare about them and cause Zherron to get demoted.

[SIZE=7]the only way to activate this quest is if after speaking to Berun and agree to investigat Zahron

find out about the atomospereric sensors with Baurdur

find the sensors in the ruble and have sufficent repair\awarnes note: you can also gain\lose influence

confront the old man about the sensors

procead to Kunda and confront Zahron. listen to him and do what he saids for lightside points or be dark and turn him in. [/size]

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.